Lance Briggs’ recent extension is even more proof that the Bears are willing to play hard ball with the Pro Bowl running back.
The Bears voluntary offseason workout program begins Monday, and unless there is a major shift between now and then, Pro Bowl running back Matt Forte will not participate.
Matt Forte made his dissatisfaction with the contract of backup running back Michael Bush public Thursday when he tweeted out his displeasure.
One Bears expert, however, thinks the organization may be overlooking just how much risk is involved.
With a projected $25 million in cap space, the Bears will have plenty of money to upgrade at key positions — like wide receiver.
Brad Biggs of the National Football Post and Chicago Tribune joined The Mully and Hanley Show on Monday to discuss what the Bears’ most pressing needs are this offseason.
Though he missed the last four games of the 2012 season with a knee injury, one Bears expert has no issue with Forte playing in Hawaii.
With the announcement that the Bears will interview four candidates for the vacant GM position, one thing is clear: the team is focusing on finding a general manager who can scout college talent.
When the Bears do finally hire a replacement for Jerry Angelo, they may be able to make a few quick moves to remain competitive in the NFC North.
Jay Cutler’s mid-season injury did more than just expose the weaknesses of backup quarterback Caleb Hanie.
NFL expert Brad Biggs of the National Football post and the Chicago Tribune joined The Mully and Hanley Show to break down the upcoming Bears-Broncos game.
Two games into the Caleb Hanie experiment, the Bears have lost two straight, and it’s becoming more and more clear that Hanie is not the answer.
Jay Cutler’s most-recent comments indicating he may be out for the season leave the Bears hanging their playoff hopes on Caleb Hanie.
Among the list of quarterbacks the Bears could bring in with Jay Cutler sidelined, Kyle Orton clearly tops that list.
With reports surfacing that Jay Cutler could be lost for the rest of the regular season with a broken thumb, the Bears need to move quickly in their back up plans.
During the Bears current four-game winning streak, the offensive line has been a bright spot, protecting Jay Cutler and paving a way for Matt Forte. Now, with Williams lost for the season with a wrist injury, the Bears must regroup and work with a new left guard, Edwin Williams.
After another win in the NFC on Monday night, the Bears moved to 5-3 on the season and inched their way closer to a playoff spot.
Leading charge for the Eagles is the versatile Michael Vick, who’s legs are just as much a threat as his arms. Add to that mix an explosive group of wide receivers and a running back rushing for over five yards per carry, and the Bears have a tantalizing challenge.
With the Bears looking up at an undefeated Packers team, the two NFC Wild Card spots are looking more and more realistic.
With the Bears coming off their bye week, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune and The National Football Post joined The Mully and Hanley Show to discuss the NFL Week 8, as well as some of the Bears expiring contracts.
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.121
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!