Notre Dame (.9396) is third, not too far behind, but most likely in need of a loss by Oregon or Kansas State to reach the title game on Jan. 7 in Miami.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly isn’t interested in stepping in to the debate over which teams should play in the national title game.
Though some might argue that fourth-ranked Notre Dame has been more lucky than good at times this season, especially in its triple overtime victory against Pittsburgh, coach Brian Kelly doesn’t believe that.
For the first time in 24 years, Notre Dame is worthy of National Championship consideration. Back in the day, the Fighting Irish were the standard bearers in college football.
While the Heisman Trophy more often than not is awarded to the nation’s top offensive player, Notre Dame head football coach Brian Kelly isn’t so sure that should be the case this year.
Golden dome acolytes have surfaced since Allen Pinkett’s appearance, and angrily accused us of destroying a guest who offered time and opinions.
The Fighting Irish have set themselves up for failure in 2012 and beyond, and no amount of talent short of a semi-pro SEC team will save that.
Notre Dame has suspended starting tailback Cierre Wood two games for violating team rules.
Notre Dame quarterback Tommy Rees pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges stemming from an incident in which police used pepper spray to subdue him after an off-campus party.
Notre Dame defensive end Aaron Lynch has left the team and plans to transfer after the spring semester.
Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly continued a recent hot-streak in recruiting Wednesday morning by landing his tenth commitment for the recruiting class of 2013 when cornerback Devin Butler made his college choice known via Twitter.
National Signing Day didn’t exactly go as planned for Notre Dame despite head coach Brian Kelly putting together another solid recruiting class.
Notre Dame has hired Harry Hiestand to coach its offensive line and coordinate the running game.
Kiel was originally committed to Indiana, but backed out that commitment earlier this fall. He committed to LSU Dec. 27, but that didn’t last long.
If you signed a five year contract with a company, would you expect to be given a two-year extension after your first two years produced average results?
Notre Dame tight end Tyler Eifert announced Friday that he will return for his senior season.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly has shaken up his staff following the departures of running backs coach Tim Hinton and offensive line coach Ed Warinner.
Whether it’s possible for any college to truly conquer the Midwestern metropolis that so favors pro sports and boasts such a diverse collegiate fandom is quite debatable.
Andrew Luck set the school record for the most career touchdown passes and eclipsed his own single-season mark, throwing for 233 yards and four scores to lead fourth-ranked Stanford past No. 22 Notre Dame 28-14 in his home finale Saturday night.
Twenty-four seconds into Notre Dame’s game against Purdue, the star receiver surpassed his yardage total from the previous week. His 35-yard touchdown catch from Tommy Rees sparked a 38-10 rout of Purdue on Saturday night.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!