Four adults and two children were hospitalized Wednesday afternoon, after a car crashed through a wrought iron fence and into the front yard of a house in the Austin neighborhood.
A West Side man was charged with reckless homicide and DUI, after driving his vehicle into a group of pedestrians, fatally striking a man early Saturday in the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood on the Northwest Side.
A man was fatally shot Friday night on the Northwest Side Portage Park neighborhood block where he lived.
Several people were injured during a crash in the West Side Austin neighborhood where a car hit a pole early Saturday.
One of the victims of a fatal house fire in Oak Forest Tuesday had injuries “not related” to the blaze, authorities said, though they declined to elaborate.
Five people were injured — two critically — in a traffic crash on the Northwest Side early Wednesday afternoon.
A Highland Park teenager was charged Wednesday with reckless homicide after she struck and killed a five-year-old girl.
The young woman accused of running over and killing a 5-year-old girl in Highland Park on Labor Day, after allegedly huffing computer cleaning spray, has been released on $50,000 bond.
There is no word of any charges yet in a horrifying accident that killed a 5-year-old girl in Highland Park Monday afternoon.
A serious crash early Thursday prompted police to shut down busy Gary Avenue in northwest suburban Roselle.
Chicago Police are warning businesses around Midway International Airport about recent robberies.
A 13-year-old girl has died after a hit-and-run crash overnight that left two cars mangled on the city’s West Side.
Aurora police say a 24-year-old YMCA employee is accused of being a “Peeping Tom,” along with a string of other crimes on Aurora’s West Side.
Two people were rescued from a car that caught fire after it went through a fence and struck a tree on the Eisenhower Expressway (I-290) Sunday morning.
A puppy got loose on the Stevenson Expressway Friday morning, but police were able to keep the animal away from traffic.
A firefighter suffered minor injuries, and 15 people were displaced, after a fire in the South Austin neighborhood.
An Oak Park man was fatally shot in the chest during an argument outside early Sunday in the West Side Humboldt Park neighborhood, police said.
A driver has died after his car hit a dump truck on the Stevenson Expressway early Thursday, in an accident that caused a traffic jam for miles.
A passenger was killed Tuesday evening when a vehicle crashed into a police squad car on the city’s West Side.
Two women died when they drove in front of a Metra Rock Island District train in an unincorporated area between Tinley Park and Oak Forest.
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Powerball Jackpot At $600 Million: Most Common NumbersThe Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.781
- Police Believe Alleged Con Man Had Scores Of Victims In 4 StatesPark Ridge police were asking for the public’s health in a fraud investigation against a man they said has been using a fake identity to fleece people in at least four states.148
- Family Helping Fund Research For Rare Disease That Struck Son, DaughterThey start out growing up like any other child, until a seizure strikes. It's the first sign of a deadly, rare brain disease that robs children of their abilities before taking their lives. This weekend, you can help a Downers Grove family try to find a cure for Batten Disease.226
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!