Three people are now in custody in connection with another mob attack, in a trend that is becoming all too familiar in Chicago.
At least five teens have been charged in a string of mob-style attacks in the bustling Streeterville neighborhood over the weekend.
Three people were arrested for mob action and police continue to investigate after a man was attacked by a group of young men on Northwestern University’s Streeterville campus Saturday night.
A school bus accident in downtown Evanston Tuesday had a happy ending for the students onboard.
Two school buses were involved in an accident late this morning in the heart of downtown Evanston.
Firefighters quickly put out a small fire at the historic Water Tower Tuesday morning – so fast, in fact, that the tower remained open to visitors the whole time.
Another planned Wal-Mart store in the city is meeting with opposition, this time reportedly from the local alderman.
A man who might have been drinking fell onto the Red Line subway tracks at Chicago Avenue in the wee hours this morning.
Police on the Streeterville campus of Northwestern University have issued an alert after a student was robbed overnight by two teenagers.
Two workers at a massage parlor in an upscale district of Evanston have been charged with prostitution.
Wal-Mart is ramping up its expansions in Chicago, now with reported plans for a small-scale store in the River North neighborhood.
A man is recovering the day after he was stabbed in broad daylight on the Near North Side, less than a block from the Magnificent Mile.
More than 60 residents and staff of an Evanston retirement home have been sickened by a norovirus outbreak.
Authorities were investigating whether two Chicago police officers violated department policy when arresting a panhandler, who later started a shootout that led to his death on Wednesday.
The smell of smoke halted a CTA Red Line train on the Near North Side and temporarily forced some trains to operate on the elevated tracks this morning.
A man is dead after reportedly stabbing himself during a domestic incident early this morning in his Ukrainian Village neighborhood apartment.
Police arrested the owner of a Western Avenue auto dealership, after he was found naked from the waist down inside a Bentley with a loaded handgun.
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- RT @Millennium_Park: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole … 6 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDCASE: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole htt… 6 hours ago