Incredible, but there are several websites out there helping babies and daddies find each other. CBS 2’s Dana Kozlov asks: Is it prostitution?
Last year, about 500,000 additional students began their online education. But some experts worry they’re missing something. CBS 2′s Ed Curran reports.
Justin Gant had 18 points and 11 rebounds Sunday and Indiana State defeated Illinois State 77-75 in the Missouri Valley Conference opener for both teams.
Seven Big East schools including DePaul will leave the conference and pursue a new basketball framework.
For college students at the University of Chicago, the swim test will soon be history, along with the physical fitness and endurance tests that led many students to end up with a gym requirement.
Go back to school in style with Chicago stores that make the grade!
Christ the College College Preparatory School has its first crop of graduating seniors, and they’re all going to college. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
The big issue these days is the high cost of tuition for college students, who are taking on more debt. CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson has a solution.
It’s easy to see why this viral video has been tagged as the “worst cheap shot ever.”
Doron Lamb scored 22 points, and Kentucky won its eighth national championship, holding off Kansas for a 67-59 victory Monday night.
An all-male charter high school on the South Side is celebrating Friday, as once again, all its graduating seniors have been accepted to four-year colleges.
If Darius Miller and Doron Lamb find seams and make enough shots from the perimeter, John Calipari should have his team in the National Championship game.
The bad blood between Kentucky and Louisville fans boiled over this week at a Kentucky dialysis center when one patient couldn’t wait to call a winner.
Multiple sources say there is more than a legitimate chance of Kentucky landing the top two prospects in the Class of 2012: 6-foot-10 shot blocker Nerlens Noel and lefty wing Shabazz Muhammad.
A major element in Saturday’s Final Four showdown between Louisville and Kentucky will be the Cardinals’ match up zone.
Ohio State beat Syracuse 77-70 on Saturday to advance to the Final Four.
Rick Pitino and John Calipari have met before in the Final Four — it was 16 years ago in 1996 when Pitino was at Kentucky and Calipari was at Umass — but this is different.
Top-seeded Kentucky advanced to the Final Four for the second year in a row with a 82-70 blitzing of Baylor, setting up a Bluegrass showdown with rival Louisville in the national semifinals Saturday at New Orleans.
Once upon a time, Billy Donovan took Rick Pitino on an improbable ride to the Final Four.
Twenty-five years later, Pitino is heading back after another unbelievable run — one capped with an amazing late-game rally that left his old protege wondering what the heck happened.
The Bears and Musketeers are building their own impressive resumes heading into their round of 16 matchup Friday night for a spot in Sunday’s South Regional final.
- Former Glenbard East Student Charged With Planning Violence At SchoolIn November, Michael Santoro allegedly made plans of a violent nature against the school, but the alleged plans remained unknown an acquaintance reported the threat to police two weeks ago, after learning about the plans in February.306
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.322
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!