The Who will play NYC’s Madison Square Garden on the night of the nominations concert.
Police pulled the plug on a music festival that was expected to draw 1,000 people this past weekend, after the owners of the land for the festival said they were only expecting 20 campers to show up.
Artistic Director Patrick Sinozich says the chorus is about music and camaraderie.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band will be playing at Wrigley Field on Sept. 7.
Hundreds of people crowded into Union Station Thursday night, but they weren’t waiting for a train.
The Boss may be coming to Wrigley Field, and we don’t mean Cubs baseball operations president Theo Epstein.
A Chicago man is suing the rap group Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony after the leader allegedly attacked him on the tour bus after a Logan Square concert.
Don Cornelius was back in his hometown Monday, as Chicagoans gathered for a free concert to honor the 40th anniversary of “Soul Train.”
A 21-year-old Alsip woman has been charged in the death of another young woman over the weekend, in a crash while driving back from a concert in Tinley Park.
Sir Paul McCartney enjoyed the embrace of the Friendly Confines Sunday night, and he’ll be back again Monday evening.
Paul McCartney is not the only icon of 1960s pop music coming to town this month.
The Bears aren’t playing anytime soon, but excited Chicagoans were getting ready to fill Soldier Field on Tuesday. Many have been up since early Tuesday morning outside the stadium for the U2 concert Tuesday night.
Residents are bracing for the rock stylings of Dave Matthews next week at a onetime industrial site that hasn’t been used in years. Not everyone is excited about the expected crowds, CBS 2′s Roseanne Tellez reports.
Tickets sold out fast this morning for the first of two concerts by Sir Paul McCartney at Wrigley Field later this summer.
Good old Rhymin’ Simon will be playing a concert tonight at the Chicago Theatre.
- 5 Dead, 15 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 15 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings around the city since Friday night.130
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!