CBS 2′s Dave Savini investigates the cameras and videos monitored by Chicago’s Office of Emergency Management and Communications.
The 2 Investigators reviewed hundreds of CTA security bulletins from the last 2 ½ years. CBS 2′s Dave Savini reports.
The meat products were sold at Cermak Fresh Market in Naperville, after the sell-by dates had expired. Store officials concede several pieces the 2 Investigators were able to buy should have been thrown out.
When it comes to deaths, Lake, Will and DuPage counties reported big increases last year. As CBS 2’s Dave Savini reports, drug dealers could be operating right in your own neighborhood.
Naperville police want to talk to anyone who may have used the woman’s bathroom at a particular Naperville restaurant. CBS 2′s Dave Savini reports.
Sources say the agents were carrying hand-held nuclear-detection devices that picked up a reading. CBS 2′s Dave Savini reports.
Businessmen, college students and body builders are among the people taking this drug, not realizing how addictive and deadly it can be. CBS 2′s Dave Savini takes a look at the drug GHB, which has the street name — Liquid G.
Dave Savini and the 2 Investigators went undercover and found instructor Jose Valdez cashing in while using public school students as free labor.
An Elmwood Park police sergeant has been accused of using his police powers to target women he could seduce, when he was supposed to be working. He also has been accused of targeting the men who are in those ladies’ lives.
He was thrown through the air, and slammed head first to the ground. Former Chicago Bears quarterback Jim McMahon said he always knew his body would be beaten up by playing football, but he said he did not know the extent of damage being done to his brain.
It should have been the crowning career moment for former Chicago Bears quarterback Jim McMahon when he helped his team win the Super Bowl. Instead, McMahon, in a sit-down interview with CBS 2′s Dave Savini, says the experience was a nightmare.
Two families were speaking out Tuesday night, saying a serial killer was allowed to keep killing because of bad work done by police and prosecutors.
CBS 2′s Dave Savini reports on more problems with tempered glass.
For two years, Joe Greco has been battling the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority over $57.60 in missed tolls. When he lost an appeal controlled by the state agency, his bill jumped to $3,000. CBS 2′s Dave Savini reports.
Susan Sandberg’s home was burglarized in September, during the middle of the day. Her burglar alarm system worked, but she says Chicago’s 9-1-1 center failed her.
Steep ramps, broken concrete and inoperable doors are safety and accessibility problems CBS 2′s Investigators uncovered at various Metra train stations.
CBS 2′s Dave Savini reports on one bus company’s violations as it transports Chicago students.
Why are so many drivers speeding through school zones, especially the ones behind the wheel of those big yellow buses with kids aboard? CBS 2′s Dave Savini reports.
A murder victim’s brother is outraged one of the killers is getting out of prison after serving only about half of his sentence. He contacted Dave Savini and our CBS 2 Investigator’s who looked at this case and who else is getting out of Illinois prisons this year.
Two Chicago police officers are being investigated by the FBI and the Independent Police Review Authority, after beating two brothers at a South Shore storefront. Surveillance footage obtained by our CBS 2 Investigators is at the center of that investigation.
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.3601
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!