The Kansas City Chiefs have hired Dave Toub to be their next special teams coordinator, the team announced Tuesday afternoon.
Bears special teams coach Dave Toub reportedly interviewed with the Carolina Panthers Wednesday and has an interview set up with the Kansas City Chiefs.
As the search for Lovie Smith’s replacement rolls on, the Bears made a quick stop with a familiar face.
Maybe Hester was overreacting in the heat of the moment, but the writing is on the wall: his days as a Chicago Bear are over.
Here are my grades following the Bears’ 26-24 win over the Lions Sunday at Ford Field:
Dave Toub understands the criticism the coaching staff is receiving, but he insists that Smith is the right man for the Bears.
Adam Hoge grades the Bears following their 28-10 win over the Minnesota Vikings Sunday.
If Rod Marinelli doesn’t win Assistant Coach Of The Year, then they need to get rid of the award.
Adam Hoge grades the Bears following the their 23-10 loss to the Packers at Lambeau Field.
With the ink still wet on his new, two-year contract with the Bears signed Tuesday, special teams coordinator Dave Toub joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to discuss the state of the Bears.
Toub interviewed for the head coaching job with the Miami Dolphins, but will stay with the Bears instead. His contract with the Bears expired at the end of the season.
Bears special teams coordinator Dave Toub will interview with the Dolphins for their vacant head-coaching position.
When one of the most respected coaches in NFL history releases a 27-year-old, two-time Pro Bowler that he used a first-round draft pick on in 2007, there must be something the rest of the league isn’t seeing.
It’s only Week 4, but don’t get it twisted, this is a big game for the Bears. You don’t want to have a three-game losing streak and you don’t want to lose an NFC game at home.
Well, the regular season is here. Let’s take a look at what’s on your mind in this week’s mailbag as the Bears get ready for Week 1 vs. Atlanta.
Bears reserve running back Kahlil Bell may have sparked Saturday night with 73 yards on 13 rushes and 48 yards on two catches, but his true value still lies on special teams.
After kicking off from the 30-yard line on two first half kickoffs Saturday, Bears special teams coach Dave Toub confirmed that the NFL told them they had to move up to the 35-yard line for the second half.
Reports surfaced on Wednesday that the framework for a new collective bargaining agreement between the NFL and the players could be finalized by this weekend, and officially agreed on by July.
If you talk to players about the NFL game, they all will tell you that the kickoff is the most dangerous play in the game.
For three years now, one common question Bears fans always have is: Why was Devin Hester taken off kick return duties?
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.247
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!