State authorities are investigating an allegation of neglect in connection with the death of a 9-month-old South Side boy.
Devell M. Johnson, 23, of the 5500 block of South Emerald Avenue, was charged Tuesday with one count of first-degree murder.
A 2-month-old girl from Cicero is dead, and now her family is facing allegations of neglect.
The state Department of Children and Family Services is investigating allegations of neglect against the mother of a 8-week-old infant who was found unresponsive Tuesday in his South Side Pullman neighborhood home.
The state Department of Children and Family Services is investigating allegations of neglect against the parents of a three-week-old boy who was found unresponsive Tuesday at his south suburban Glenwood home.
The Illinois Department of Children and Family Services in investigating accusations of neglect, for the family that lived in the Far South Side apartment where a fire broke out early Tuesday and killed two children.
WAUKEGAN, Ill. (STMW) – A 21-year-old north suburban Park City man was arrested for allegedly beating his 22-day-old infant son. The baby was brought into the emergency room of the Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital facility […]
Cook County Public Guardian Robert Harris is criticizing the Department of Children and Family Service’s handling of a case involving a Southwest Side boy killed on his fourth birthday.
The state Department of Children and Family Services is investigating allegations of neglect against the parents of a one-month-old girl who died Friday in the South Shore neighborhood.
The Illinois Dept. of Children and Family Services is investigating allegations of abuse against the mother and father of a 3-month-old Northwest Side boy who died on Tuesday.
An autopsy was inconclusive on a 1-month-old girl who died early Friday, prompting a state investigation.
The state is investigating the Wednesday morning death of a Hoffman Estates infant at her northwest suburban home.
An autopsy Saturday determined a toddler who died Thursday was beaten to death.
Authorities are describing a litany of disturbing injuries to an 18-month-old South Side boy who died this week.
Police found syringes, plastic bags of heroin and other drug paraphernalia in and around a toddler’s crib last week while serving an arrest warrant in an apartment.
The state is investigating the Tuesday death of a south suburban Country Club Hills infant.
Child endangerment charges have been filed against the father of a 9-month-old baby who was abandoned at an Archdiocese of Chicago building on the Near North Side Thursday afternoon.
The state is investigating the father of an infant found dead at his South Side home.
A man is being held on $100,000 bond after being charged with beating his girlfriend’s young children with a leather belt.
The state Department of Children and Family Services is investigating after a 2-year-old boy south suburban boy died Tuesday at a hospital.
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.110
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!