From fashionistas and foodies to history buffs, if you plan to visit Chicago this holiday season, these Chicago hotels have fall packages you won’t want to miss out on. Each package below is just in time for holiday travel and shopping!
These five Chicago-area nail salons take the challenge out of locating the perfect shellac manicure. They provide clients with a luxurious ambiance and are all in convenient locations.
Want to get longer, more beautiful hair in a hurry? Check out some of the best places in Chicago to get hair extensions that turn heads.
Halloween parties in Chicago are filled with funny and interesting costumes, but the most head-turning costumes are definitely the sexy ones for women. With the abundance of Halloween costume shops in Chicago, it’s no wonder there are a few great spots to find some sexy Halloween costumes for less than $20, so long as you know where to look.
Want to look picture perfect? Make sure you have a dazzling smile. Here are some of Chicago’s best places to have your teeth whitened.
Don’t let stormy weather keep you from being stylish. Look fabulous in the rain by shopping at these local stores.
You don’t have to pay a lot to own designer jeans. At these Chicago-area stores, it doesn’t cost a lot of money to get a million-dollar look.
Enjoy an autumn day with a trendy new jacket to keep you warm. Start fall off in style by shopping at the most fashionable stores in Chicago.
Go back to school in style with Chicago stores that make the grade!
If your day is spent inside the office, you are nervous about harmful UV rays, or just have time constraints, getting the perfect tan may be more difficult than you thought. A spray tan might be the best option for you. Here are some of the best places to get a golden glow in Chicago.
With so many choices, there is no reason to walk around wearing the same trinkets as everyone else.So where do you look to find these awesome and unique pieces? Well, as always, Chicago has a ton of options for you to choose from.
Excellent shoes are a great way for men to make an impression. Put your best foot forward with these local Chicago shoe stores.
A popular way to enjoy shopping in Chicago is to take a trip to one of the Chicago area flea markets. Who knows what deals you’ll find!
Get your best summer looks with the latest sandals and shoes from Chicago’s best stores.
Searching for a terrific camera that will help capture your memories? Then look no further than these Chicago area stores.
Learn Chicago’s best places to find that one accessory that can add a finishing touch to any outfit: a great pair of shades.
Whether it’s for a wedding, a baby shower or just a nice get together with family or friends, the perfect summer dress can be as fun to wear as it is to find.
From wigs to complete costumes, finding the right look for the Chicago Pride Parade needn’t be stressful. Check out the following places to get an entire outfit or just a few accessories.
Babies are special, so shop for the best clothing and accessories available for them. Chicago has a variety of stores for children and newborns, so whether you have a baby, or are having one soon, try out the city and suburban stores for the best choices.
For shoppers looking for high style bags created by top designers, but don’t want to spend all of their money on just one piece, a good option is to look for discounted purses. Many Chicago area stores carry new, used and vintage designer purses that have high style and low prices.
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Powerball Jackpot At $600 Million: Most Common NumbersThe Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.781
- Police Believe Alleged Con Man Had Scores Of Victims In 4 StatesPark Ridge police were asking for the public’s health in a fraud investigation against a man they said has been using a fake identity to fleece people in at least four states.148
- Family Helping Fund Research For Rare Disease That Struck Son, DaughterThey start out growing up like any other child, until a seizure strikes. It's the first sign of a deadly, rare brain disease that robs children of their abilities before taking their lives. This weekend, you can help a Downers Grove family try to find a cure for Batten Disease.226
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!