Detroit Red Wings
The Blackhawks could be separated from their longtime rival Detroit Red Wings, according to a report by ESPN.
Here’s a handy little guide to climbing aboard the frozen bandwagon in 2013, indiscriminate of gender or any other handicap.
Nick Leddy scored 2:45 into overtime and the Chicago Blackhawks improved to 6-0 — the best start in franchise history — with a 2-1 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night.
TTYM: Benson Is A Strip Club DJ? NFL Cheerleaders Shave Their Heads? And What’s Wrong With An NFL ‘Bromance’?
It was complete and utter chaos in the world of sports this week, leaving many of us scratching our heads and asking these ridiculous questions: Why are NFL cheerleaders shaving their heads? Why is […]
Nicklas Lidstrom retired Thursday after 20 seasons with the Detroit Red Wings, ending one of the best careers in NHL history.
The NHL has fined Nashville defenseman Shea Weber $2,500 for slamming Detroit forward Henrik Zetterberg’s head against the glass at the end of Game 1.
Gabriel Bourque scored two goals in his postseason debut, and the Nashville Predators held onto home-ice advantage by beating Detroit Red Wings 3-2 on Wednesday night to open their Western Conference playoff series.
Patrick Kane scored the only goal of the shootout to give the Chicago Blackhawks a 3-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday in the final game of the regular season for both teams.
Check out the hit Detroit Red Wings defenseman Niklas Kronwall put on Philadelphia’s Jakub Voracek.
A suburban Detroit official says he was attacked outside the home of the Detroit Red Wings after attending a hockey game.
Blackhawks goaltender Ray Emery was named the NHL’s Third Star of the week Monday.
Patrick Sharp had a goal and an assist, and Patrick Kane broke a tie late in the second period in the Chicago Blackhawks’ 2-1 victory over the Detroit Red Wings 2-1 on Sunday.
Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews did not travel with the team to Ottawa Thursday and will miss Friday’s game against the Senators.
Corey Crawford made 31 saves to lead the Chicago Blackhawks to a 2-1 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night in a matchup of Central Division rivals missing their top centers.
Tonight, when the Blackhawks face off against the Detroit Red Wings, they’ll have to do so without their captain Jonathan Toews, who will miss at least this game with an upper body injury.
The Detroit Red Wings will face the Toronto Maple Leafs on Jan. 1 at Michigan Stadium, a matchup of two Original Six teams at the iconic college football facility that drew more than 104,000 fans for a college hockey game in 2010.
Todd Bertuzzi scored his second goal Saturday at 4:21 in overtime, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 3-2 win over the Chicago Blackhawks.
Blackhawks forward Patrick Sharp will miss three to four weeks with an upper body injury, head coach Joel Quenneville announced Monday.
Before Sunday, the Hawks hadn’t won a game since beating the Red Wings at the United Center Dec. 30. It looked like they were going to win their second in a row over Detroit, but the Red Wings tied the game with less than five minutes in regulation and then won 3-2 in overtime.
Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby is out indefinitely with concussion-like symptoms.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!