A man turned himself into police on Friday in connection to the fatal stabbing of a man who tried breaking up a fight between a married couple in the Far South Side Roseland neighborhood.
A woman who was found shot and stabbed to death in her Uptown neighborhood apartment was well known as the operator of a hair salon nearby, according to published reports.
A 53-year-old woman who lived in a Sheridan Road high-rise condo was killed in a domestic stabbing early Wednesday.
Police had a man in custody Monday morning after he allegedly stabbed his own father to death in the Far Southeast Side’s Hegewisch neighborhood.
A 56-year-old woman stands charged with stabbing her daughter’s boyfriend to death during an argument on the city’s West Side.
A man with no criminal history now stands charged with stabbing his roommate to death during a fight in their East Lakeview neighborhood apartment this week.
A man is dead, and his roommate is in critical condition, after police say they stabbed each other during an argument in a quiet section of the East Lakeview neighborhood.
Students at a therapeutic day school on the city’s Far South Sire return to class Friday morning, one day after one of their classmates was stabbed to death in an attack at the school.
The body of Candace Butts, 44, was discovered in her apartment Friday. She had been stabbed multiple times. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
A hearing has been postponed for the man accused of killing a popular teacher during a bar fight.
When the Naperville City Council meets tomorrow night, one member wants to revisit a new, looser liquor law that is due to take effect on May 1.
A 16-year-old boy was found dead Wednesday night just steps from his home in the Little Village neighborhood.
Police are looking for suspects after a man was stabbed to death on the city’s West Side.
A man was found stabbed to death in an apartment early Tuesday in the Little Village neighborhood.
CHICAGO (STMW) – A suspect is in custody for allegedly stabbing and killing a man with a kitchen knife late Friday during a New Year’s get-together on the South Side.
The search is on for the motive in a grisly crime in the South Side’s Morgan Park neighborhood.
A teenage girl stabbed her uncle to death during an argument in the Logan Square neighborhood, police said.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!