The Chicago Bulls have made it to the Eastern Conference finals, largely, do to their ability to close out games. But in the last two contests against the Miami Heat, the Bulls have faltered down the stretch and lost.
Miami won Game 3 just like they won Game 2: with fantastic defense. Their on the ball pressure was excellent. They rotated very well and contested most of the Bulls shots.
For the third straight game, the outcome of an Eastern Conference finals game was decided by a second half run, and once again it as the Heat who pulled away and beat the Bulls.
Make no mistake about it, Game 3 in this Bulls-Miami series is crucial for both teams. The Heat want to win to maintain their momentum and keep home court advantage and the Bulls want to re-establish themselves after playing a poor ggame on Wednesday night
There was a huge difference for the Chicago Bulls between the first two games of the Eastern Conference finals, and not just in the end result.
The Chicago Bulls lost Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals by 10 points. But wen you look at the numbers, the Bulls really cold have been blown out by the Miami Heat.
Two days after NBA Commissioner David Stern handed Derrick Rose the MVP Award in front of a United Center Crowd, Rose looked every bit deserving of the honor.
The Chicago Bulls and the Atlanta Hawks wrapped up the first two games of their Eastern Conference semifinal matchup with a 1-1 split. Now the series shifts to Atlanta, with the Hawks headed home with some confidence.
No one could have predicted that the defending conference champions would be in such deep holes so early in the playoffs. The Lakers and Celtics are both down two games to none and find themselves in must-win situations.
Just like a broken record, the Chicago Bulls struggled with the Indiana Pacers for most of the game, but pulled away down the stretch and won.
After two come-from-behind wins, the Chicago Bulls travel to Indianapolis to try and go up three games to none on the Pacers.
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.117
- Lightning Strikes Damage Two Homes OvernightAt least two homes in the Chicago area were struck by lightning overnight as heavy thunderstorms plowed through the region.196
- Police Seek Help Identifying Female Homicide VictimPolice are asking for help to identify the body of woman or teen girl found strangled and badly burned in a Northwest Side Avondale neighborhood Dumpster Sunday night.137
- Chicago Red Cross Joining Tornado Relief Effort In OklahomaThe American Red Cross of Greater Chicago has begun mobilizing to help with the relief effort in Oklahoma, after a devastating tornado killed dozens of people.337
- Should Indoor Sprinklers Be Mandatory For New Homes?Safety advocates say new construction should include indoor sprinklers to make homes more fireproof. CBS 2's Chris Martinez looks at both sides of the debate.149
- Cop Shoots Trucker In Parking Lot Of Merrillville, Ind. Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!