One man was beaten to death at a CTA station, a 16-year-old boy was fatally shot and at least 15 other people were wounded in separate acts of violence across the city this weekend.
Over the years, George Hernandez has trained thousands of professional and amateur boxers and at least 30 are classified as world champions.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel says it’s a crime-fighting game-changer.
A 33-year-old man is dead after being struck by a vehicle in the Garfield Park neighborhood on the West Side.
Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a vehicle involved in a hit-and-run incident that left a pedestrian seriously injured early Sunday in the Garfield Park neighborhood.
A male was critically wounded and two women were hurt in a shooting early Sunday in the West Side Garfield Park neighborhood.
Three members of a West Side family were hospitalized when they were stabbed, allegedly by another family member, early Saturday in the West Side Garfield Park neighborhood.
“People feel like it’s a store. There are so many things in it. You can shop in it.” – Jackie and her Honda CRV
A woman was critically wounded early Sunday in a shooting in the West Side Garfield Park neighborhood.
One person is dead and at least another 16 wounded in violence throughout the city this weekend.
Four people were shot early Sunday outside of a nightclub in the Garfield Park neighborhood on the West Side.
Four people were injured Tuesday evening during an auto accident in the West Side Garfield Park neighborhood.
A Chicago Police officer, paramedic and store clerk were injured — and a fourth person subdued with a stun gun — during a Tuesday afternoon incident at a Garfield Park store.
Police are investigating after a break-in at a public elementary school in the East Garfield Park neighborhood.
A 25-year-old woman who was driving her 59-year-old mother and her 2-year-old nephew early Saturday in the West Side Garfield Park neighborhood was wounded when an errant bullet from a nearby shooting pierced the car’s windshield and struck her in the face.
Police shut down a dangerous party at an unlicensed nightclub early Saturday, seizing thousands of dollars in cash and arresting eight people.
You don’t have to feel stuck in the cold city this winter. Visit the tropics without having to catch a flight. These four Chicago spots are the perfect tropical pick-me-ups: uninterrupted, stress-free family time with a side order of sliders, palm trees and butterflies.
Police are looking for a man who robbed a West Side Garfield Park neighborhood store at gunpoint on Tuesday night and sexually assaulted two women who were inside before he escaped.
Police are looking for the driver who crashed an SUV into a West Side Garfield Park neighborhood church Monday morning before running away.
A man was shot and killed Saturday morning outside a cell phone shop in the West Side Garfield Park neighborhood.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!