An alleged drunken driver led police on a 3-mile chase Tuesday morning in northwest Indiana before his arrest.
Danielle Gandy-Dunn says lupus and a muscle disorder have weakened her legs so much she needs a wheelchair to get around Ivy Tech Community College. CBS 2′s Pamela Jones reports.
The Lake County Coroner’s Office is asking for help in finding the family of David Lawson, a homeless person found dead of natural causes in a vacant home in Gary on July 15, 2012.
Illinois and Indiana law enforcement officers plan to team-up to go after gun-runners.
Police in Gary, Ind., were on their way to break up an argument in a gangway of Delaney Community Housing Development early Saturday when they heard gunfire, then found Laroi Griffin, 32, shot to death.
Two home burglary suspects were killed and a third was critically hurt as they fled police on Wednesday in Gary, Ind.
The third homicide victim in three days lived within blocks of the other two. All three died from gunshot wounds.
A hostage situation lasting about four hours ended in Gary last night with a man releasing four hostages and surrendering to police.
HAMMOND, Ind. (STMW) – Three Gary men face murder charges after shooting a man in the head during a drug-related robbery on Dec. 17 in Hammond. Marvel Harper Jr., 22, Dontrel Hughes, 19, and Marcus […]
A 63-year-old Nigerian man was found dead at the site of a Sunday house fire in Gary.
Police in Gary say a key witness in a Portage murder case was shot and killed yesterday.
A police officer in Gary stopped a car with severe front end damage last night to talk to the driver and found that the female passenger in the front seat was dead.
An unarmed Glen Park teen was chased down an Aetna street, where he was shot and killed early Thursday.
A van carrying a dozen teenagers returning from school basketball tournament veered off the road Thursday night and rolled down an embankment in East Chicago, Ind.
A new study concludes that Gary, Ind., is the most under-policed city in the country.
CBS 2′s Marissa Bailey talked with Damita Nicholson’s family. They’re grieving for a young mom taken too soon, CBS 2′s Marissa Bailey reports.
A 34-year-old Hammond, Ind. woman — who police say had a blood-alcohol level 2 1/2 times over the legal limit — ended her 34th birthday celebration early Saturday by totaling her car when she rear-ended a semi on I-80 outside of Gary.
CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports on the 30-year-old woman’s disappearance and her family’s frantic search.
Discovery of human remains two years ago has led police to charge a former Michigan City man with murder.
A Calumet Township man was sentenced to 33 years in a pickax slaying of a man who stole his prized shotgun and sold it for drugs.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7479
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!