Ryan Leaf has taken a road that had him at the top of his game to not even having his freedom.
Coaches are allowed to change their minds, right?
Kenny Britt is going to speak to the cops, the Chargers are officially through the Norv Turner era, and the Pro Bowl still isn’t seen as a priority by everyone.
The Denver Broncos may have been upset in the playoffs by the Baltimore Ravens, but the horses are already a team to fear next season. You may ask why, but the answer is simple. Peyton Manning will once again be under center, and that is never good news for any opposing team.
And then…there were four, but only two will make it to New Orleans.
A few players are coming back for the Packers, a former Packer is now with Seattle, and a legendary coach wants to be on the sidelines again.
Coaches, coaches everywhere…and they’re taking center stage. It’s time we all remember that the playoffs are going on. Hello!
The Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks played a game that seriously took a toll on the teams and players, but the field they played on may have delivered the biggest blows.
An opening playoff weekend of games closer than expected leads many to think that the Divisional Round could be even more exciting than first thought. Only one rookie quarterback remains though…can he pull off the upset?
Coaches staying, coaches going, coaches visiting, and one coach waits.
With the NFL playoffs now arriving, there are four games in this opening wild card round, and they’re all going to be big. Only one seems like a sure bet pick, but then again…it’s not like my selections have been spot on for most of the season.
Round and round she goes, where the NFL coaching carousel stops…no one really knows.
Black Monday is officially over, but now a new time begins in the NFL. That would be a guessing game that’s as big as free agency, and it’s the wonderment as to which coach will end up where.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!