Chicago police are looking for a 15-year old girl who hasn’t been seen since Halloween.
Who’s going to win the presidential election? Sources say the winner will be…
And the music! It’s got a classic pop beat that makes forces you to tap your foot, whether you want to or not. Yet, at the same time, its repetitious beats also make you want to hit the streets and attack every person who comes near you — scratching at faces, kicking groins, biting people if you need to. This is the perfect feeling for a Halloween song.
The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is going to try to have sex offenders under its watch when most kids will be out trick-or-treating today.
Despite having been exposed to delicious, healthy foods for almost their entire lives, my kids would still choose to swim in a vat of M&M candy and eat their weight in those little colorful bites were they given the opportunity (which is something nightmares are made of for this health-conscious mama)…
The Halloween Spirit is upon us and what is more ghostly than a visit to a cemetery? In the spirit of the season, take a step closer to the end and tour one of Chicagoland’s famously haunted cemeteries.
Some Chicago neighborhood activists will be out on Halloween night, trying to protect trick-or-treaters from egg-throwers.
These are the best haunted houses for adults in Chicago to get your adrenaline pumping and your heartbeat racing.
Ghost tours become a fun excursion as Halloween nears, but some haunted places are easy to visit on your own any time of year.
Looking for the perfect Halloween celebration for the kids? Check out what Chicago Botanic Garden has to offer…
What Celeb would you rather dress like this Halloween?
Take a trip to Transylvania and visit the legendary Castle Bran, or as you may know it, Dracula’s Castle.
This Halloween, take a healthier approach by offering something tasty with a nutritional benefit.
We all remember going to that one house on the block and not only being tricked of a treat but going home with a bag full of pennies, apples, or even a tube of toothpaste from your family dentist. Now you have the option to pick which out of the two evils you would rather go home with. Choose wisely!
If channeling your inner pop diva is a look you want to create this Halloween, Nicki Minaj is your best bet. The singer rocks neons and wigs like nobody’s business so dig through your closet for the brightest colors you have before taking a trip to the mall.
It’s the season for scary movies, so gather the family and be prepared for some terror. Here are the choices for the 10 best Halloween movies of all time.
Halloween in Chicago is in full swing. Get in the spirit with all things pumpkin in Chicago! Below you’ll find pumpkin patch guides, pumpkin carving parties and plenty of other pumpkin themed events to keep you busy…
Are you a Big Bang Theory fan? Think you can come up with the best costume of your favorite cast member? Show us your best Big Bang Theory costume and you could win a prize pack!
Step away from the prepackaged Halloween costumes in a box. Get a bit creative and find some inspiration from today’s pop culture. Here are a few great costume ideas to get your Halloween creativity going.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!