Seven people were injured during crashes on I-90 early Tuesday — just one of several accidents that police said occurred on Chicago-area expressways in the early hours of the new year.
A police sergeant returning home from work was seriously injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway Tuesday morning, police said.
A Long Grove man was killed in a six-vehicle crash Tuesday morning on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway in the northwest suburbs.
The father of two children died Sunday after he lost control of his car on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway near northwest suburban Arlington Heights, officials said.
A southwest suburban Carpentersville woman was killed Saturday morning when the SUV she was driving struck a wall on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway, then rolled over and ejected her.
The Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) was shut down in both directions in McHenry County Friday morning, following a serious crash.
A car fire snagged the Tri-State Tollway near O’Hare International Airport just as the morning rush began Friday.
An Illinois state maintenance worker is credited with stopping a wrong-way driver on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway.
A suspected hit-and-run driver is under arrest after a fatal accident on Interstate 90 Monday morning.
A major highway project in the northern suburbs will mean detours and require a hefty dose of patience.
A teenage boy has died after being hit by a vehicle on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway early Monday.
Seven people were injured early Thursday in a crash on busy Elmhurst Road in Des Plaines.
A car hit a wall on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway early Monday, prompting an emergency response and leading to traffic troubles.
JOLIET, Ill. (CBS) — A construction worker is seriously hurt after a close encounter with a freight train early Thursday morning. As WBBM Newsradio’s Regine Schlesinger reports, the worker was in a high-lift cherry-picker 80 […]
The final section of the Jane Addams Tollway rehab project is scheduled to end this weekend.
An Illinois Toll Highway Authority board committee has recommended building a long-awaited full interchange at I-90 and Route 47 in northwest suburban Huntley.
A man riding a motorcycle was killed and his female passenger was critically injured when they crashed on the Indiana Toll Road in Lake County, Ind., on Tuesday.
Illinois Tollway officials expect complaints at a series of public hearing this month on a plan to double tolls for a $12 billion capital construction plan.
It’s a little harder to get from the Tri-State Tollway to the Kennedy Expressway now, as the ramp leading to Interstate 90 is closed for a reconstruction project.
An Algonquin man was killed after crashing into a construction vehicle parked on the shoulder of Interstate 90 near Schaumburg Wednesday morning.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!