Here are some of the best chips off the whole block of chocolate in Chicago just in time for National Chocolate Chip Day on May 15.
Warm-weather food events make sense when one can sample an array of Midwestern masterpieces all in one fell swoop.
Chicago has been way ahead the urban curve for more than 100 years when it comes to welcoming two-wheeled transport. Adam Wachendorf, Manager at Iron Cycles, a full-service bike shop serving commuters and racers alike, narrows down his five fave rides.
Snag a table at any of these shiny new Chicago spots that opened in 2012 and a singularly stellar meal is in your future.
A box of sweets is an easy gift that can be really thoughtful when you choose from these special Chicago confectioners.
After slicing through dense, tough shells, local chefs are making magic with winter’s first gift – colorful, healthy squash.
Dive into these updated versions of the classic American tavern that specialize in the burgeoning world of craft beer.
Meet a handful of Chicago’s best sommeliers and wine directors who are bold, deep, crisp, focused, sparkling, noble and yes, perhaps a little spicy!
Dogs adore two things: their owners and food. Although they won’t be served a steaming platter of postman here, your canine friend may accompany you to one of these dog-friendly eateries and slurp a bowl full of cool water while spending time in his favorite place, at your side, while both of you watch the world go by.
With some 700 acts from which to choose at the world’s largest music festival, place these new sites and not-to-miss performances on the sked for summer 2012.
That pup appreciates every mundane conversation and doesn’t care about bank accounts or status symbols. He just wants to play, and in Chicago’s warm months, that means a righteous swim somewhere dogs are welcome. Make that best buddy happy at the city’s best doggy dip options.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!