After missing the Bears beat down in San Francisco on Monday night, quarterback Jay Cutler is still working to recovering from a concussion suffered in Week 10.
If you feel like your hopes of the Bears winning the franchise’s second Super Bowl this season were crushed after last night’s debacle in San Francisco, NFL expert Hub Arkush has a message for you.
Colin Kaepernick passed for 243 yards and two touchdowns in his first career start in place of the injured Alex Smith, and the San Francisco 49ers whipped the Chicago Bears 32-7 on Monday night in a highly touted NFC showdown that hardly lived up to the hype.
It’s been a while since we’ve had an “everybody sucks” game.
With Jason Campbell calling the signals tonight in San Francisco, coach Lovie Smith says the Bears won’t do anything differently on offense than they would if Jay Cutler was ready to play.
Check out 670 The Score’s Laurence Holmes as he gives you his “What To Watch For” in the video below!
Here are Jeff Joniak’s “Keys to the Game” for the Bears as they travel to San Francisco to take on the 49ers on Monday Night.
It is far from a shock that Lovie Smith turns to his No. 2 to play like a No. 1 Monday night in San Francisco. Aside from landing a No. 1 receiver, it was first-year general manager Phil Emery’s mission to land a number two quarterback during free agency.
Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has been officially ruled out of Monday night’s game against the 49ers and Jason Campbell will get the start in his place.
I’ve heard it suggested that Jason Campbell is the best backup quarterback in this year’s NFL — and that maybe the former Raider and Redskin is better than any No. 2 the Bears have ever had.
As the Bears travel to San Francisco in a key NFC matchup on Monday night, analyst Tom Thayer has a message about the 6-2-1 49ers.
Jay Cutler did not practice Thursday, increasing the doubt about whether or not he’ll be able to play when the Bears take on the 49ers Monday in San Francisco.
Filling the backup quarterback position used to be so easy.
With Jay Cutler’s status for Monday’s game uncertain with a concussion, the Bears may be forced to start backup quarterback Jay Cutler.
That’s the way it goes with Bears fans. The backup is beloved until called upon, and if he doesn’t perform like a starter, start yelling for the next guy in line.
According to one NFL expert, if the Bears were to lose Cutler for any period of time this season, they can still succeed.
With Jay Cutler’s status uncertain after sustaining a concussion in the Bears loss to the Texans on Sunday night, the team is expected to re-sign veteran quarterback Josh McCown.
Brandon Marshall felt like backup quarterback Jason Campbell did a good job after Jay Cutler was ruled out with a concussion at halftime, and the receivers didn’t really help him out.
As we count down to Bourbonnais, a panel of 15 670 The Score hosts, reporters and producers ranked their top 10 most important Bears players for the 2012 season.
Through his first three months as Bears general manager, Phil Emery has been anything but Bears-like.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!