She’s has signed a deal to join the judges panel for season 13 this fall, and the other two spots may be filled by former Idol contestants Kelly Clarkson and Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken.
Last night at his annual pre-GRAMMY party, Clive Davis honored his friend, Whitney Houston. The music exec, whose new book about his career, The Soundtrack of My Life, comes out February 19, played a rarely […]
Jennifer Hudson and her sister Julia Hudson’s Christmas toy drive and giveaway started as a tribute to Julia’s son, Julian, who was killed four years ago with the girls’ mother and brother.
The special, ‘We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston,’ features Celine Dion, Usher and Britney Spears.
Several hundred people who all shared something in common — the violent loss of a loved one — gathered Saturday at the UIC Forum to share, remember and heal.
The slain nephew of actress-singer Jennifer Hudson, who would have turned 11 Tuesday, is being remembered with a giveaway of school supplies for thousands.
Jennifer Hudson recently befriended the victim of another horrendous crime, according to a report Tuesday.
William Balfour, the man convicted of murdering three members of singer-actress Jennifer Hudson’s family, has been sentenced to three consecutive life terms in prison.
Chicago’s 32nd edition of Taste of Chicago opened with diminutive Ald. Walter Burnett (27th) pronouncing it: “Shorter, but better, just like myself.”
Sales of Taste of Chicago concert tickets continue to be lackluster.
The deadline is fast approaching for people who want a reserved seat for concerts at the Taste of Chicago, less than a week away.
A Cook County judge has released the video of convicted killer William Balfour being questioned by police in the murders of Jennifer Hudson’s family members.
Chicago’s top cop is responding to a juror in the William Balfour trial who said police bungled the investigation into the murder of Jennifer Hudson’s family members.
Jennifer Hudson and her fiancé went to Six Flags Great America Saturday, a day after she listened to guilty verdicts against her former brother-in-law for killing her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.
William Balfour, the former brother-in-law of Jennifer Hudson, was found guilty Friday of killing three members of the singer’s family in 2008.
Jurors have wrapped up a second day of deliberations in the trial of the man accused of killing singer/actress Jennifer Hudson’s family, with no word on a verdict.
Jurors began deliberating Wednesday in the murder trial of the man accused of killing Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s family, but were sequestered for the night after more than 4 1/2 hours of deliberations, and will go back to work on Thursday.
Jurors could begin deliberating today in the case of William Balfour.
Closing arguments are set to begin Wednesday morning in the trial of the man accused of killing three members of Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s family.
Prosecutors have rested their case against the man accused of killing Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!