She’s has signed a deal to join the judges panel for season 13 this fall, and the other two spots may be filled by former Idol contestants Kelly Clarkson and Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken.
Last night at his annual pre-GRAMMY party, Clive Davis honored his friend, Whitney Houston. The music exec, whose new book about his career, The Soundtrack of My Life, comes out February 19, played a rarely […]
Jennifer Hudson and her sister Julia Hudson’s Christmas toy drive and giveaway started as a tribute to Julia’s son, Julian, who was killed four years ago with the girls’ mother and brother.
The special, ‘We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston,’ features Celine Dion, Usher and Britney Spears.
Several hundred people who all shared something in common — the violent loss of a loved one — gathered Saturday at the UIC Forum to share, remember and heal.
The slain nephew of actress-singer Jennifer Hudson, who would have turned 11 Tuesday, is being remembered with a giveaway of school supplies for thousands.
Jennifer Hudson recently befriended the victim of another horrendous crime, according to a report Tuesday.
William Balfour, the man convicted of murdering three members of singer-actress Jennifer Hudson’s family, has been sentenced to three consecutive life terms in prison.
Chicago’s 32nd edition of Taste of Chicago opened with diminutive Ald. Walter Burnett (27th) pronouncing it: “Shorter, but better, just like myself.”
Sales of Taste of Chicago concert tickets continue to be lackluster.
The deadline is fast approaching for people who want a reserved seat for concerts at the Taste of Chicago, less than a week away.
A Cook County judge has released the video of convicted killer William Balfour being questioned by police in the murders of Jennifer Hudson’s family members.
Chicago’s top cop is responding to a juror in the William Balfour trial who said police bungled the investigation into the murder of Jennifer Hudson’s family members.
Jennifer Hudson and her fiancé went to Six Flags Great America Saturday, a day after she listened to guilty verdicts against her former brother-in-law for killing her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.
William Balfour, the former brother-in-law of Jennifer Hudson, was found guilty Friday of killing three members of the singer’s family in 2008.
Jurors have wrapped up a second day of deliberations in the trial of the man accused of killing singer/actress Jennifer Hudson’s family, with no word on a verdict.
Jurors began deliberating Wednesday in the murder trial of the man accused of killing Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s family, but were sequestered for the night after more than 4 1/2 hours of deliberations, and will go back to work on Thursday.
Jurors could begin deliberating today in the case of William Balfour.
Closing arguments are set to begin Wednesday morning in the trial of the man accused of killing three members of Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s family.
Prosecutors have rested their case against the man accused of killing Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew.
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!