Romeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.
A grocery store fixture in Chicago is getting a new owner.
Supermarket chain Jewel-Osco announced many of its Chicago-area stores will get final shipments of Hostess products on Tuesday.
A shake-up in the executive office may mean lower prices at Jewel-Osco.
A federal judge is siding with Jewel-Osco in a trademark suit filed by Michael Jordan.
The parent company of Jewel-Osco today announced plans to cut its workforce by 800, including about 20 jobs in the Chicago area.
A man implying a weapon robbed a Lakeview bank branch inside a Jewel-Osco grocery Saturday afternoon on the North Side.
A handicapped man filed a lawsuit Wednesday against a South Loop grocery that he claims is responsible for his heart attack because he became upset when non-handicapped vehicles were parked in handicapped spaces.
Federal prosecutors are expected to file charges against a man accused of holding up a TCF Bank branch in a Waukegan Jewel-Osco store Monday.
Federal authorities are investigating a bank robbery that occurred Tuesday at a TCF branch inside a South Holland grocery.
The FBI is searching for the man who robbed a TCF Bank branch inside a Jewel-Osco store in North Riverside earlier this week.
Jewel-Osco is closing a grocery store on Feb. 24 because of lagging business, a company spokeswoman said.
The parent company of Itasca-based Jewel-Osco has settled a federal discrimination lawsuit filed on behalf of disabled employees.
Two Chicago men who work at Jewel-Osco have sued the company, claiming they’ve been the targets of racial slurs from co-workers for two years and that supervisors have done nothing to stop it.
Police say the robbery of a suburban TCF Bank follows a rash of similar crimes against the bank chain involving threats where no weapon is actually displayed.
Jewel-Osco is set to open an environmentally-friendly grocery store in the Lakeview neighborhood today.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!