Political and personal items of the late Cook County Board president John Stroger and his son Todd were bid up to $3,750 at auction this morning, but failed to sell because the top bid failed to meet an undisclosed minimum price set by the seller.
A local man spent just $450 to buy a locker full of valuable items belonging to late Cook County Board President John H. Stroger Jr.
U.S. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) and Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.) have teamed up to demand a federal investigation of the way Cook County spent Homeland Security dollars under Todd Stroger.
Looking back as new board president to be sworn in: John Stroger replaced old County Hospital, Todd put through tax hike to keep county afloat.
- Some People You Should Know: The Melodeers
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security Guard
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate Leader
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA Station
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV Stolen
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking Lot
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013