For the second time in three weeks, the group is in complete agreement.
The Bears’ loss to the Packers on Thursday not only cost them the momentum they had created with their season opening win over the Colts, it might have cost them the services of running back Matt Forte for a bit.
After unanimously picking the Bears to beat the Colts in Week 1, our panel has differing opinions against the Packers.
It was the big lead, and not any sort of nagging knee issues that allowed the Bears to pull Brian Urlacher early from Sunday’s game against the Colts.
Every week during the Bears season, our experts from 670 The Score, CBS2 and WBBM Newsradio 780 & 105.9 FM will provide their weekly picks for the Bears game.
Chicago Bears head coach Lovie Smith said linebacker Brian Urlacher was returning to practice on Monday, and has “made a lot of progress” in his recovery from arthroscopic surgery on his injured knee.
Daytona 500 champion Matt Kenseth is in town Thursday meeting fans and talking to reporters, and he’s looking forward to attending a Bears-Packers football game next season.
Less than 24 hours after the Bears defeated the Vikings to end their season on a one-game winnings streak, head coach Lovie Smith is already looking toward the 2012 season.
Bears Coach Lovie Smith said quarterback Caleb Hanie should not get all the blame for the crushing loss to the Seattle Seahawks Sunday, but would not rule out any lineup changes for when the Bears take on the Green Bay Packers next week.
Bears Coach Lovie Smith said three consecutive losses have “really hurt us,” after the Bears blew a 10-0 lead and lost to the Denver Broncos in overtime Sunday.
Bears Coach Lovie Smith confirmed Monday morning that quarterback Jay Cutler broke his thumb, and he says it is not known how long Cutler will be out.
Bears Coach Lovie Smith said Monday morning that the Detroit Lions’ Matthew Stafford should have been ejected along with D.J. Moore during a rough play, but the real story is the Bears’ strong playing that led to victory.
Bears head Coach Lovie Smith says the game Monday night against the Philadelphia Eagles is “a huge game for us,” but despite the Eagles’ prowess on the field, “we think we can match up.”
The Eagles completed one of the most expensive free agencies in NFL history before the start of the 2011 season, but their high-profile makeup isn’t scaring Lovie Smith as the Bears prepare to return from their bye week.
Former Chicago Bear and WBBM Newsradio analyst Tom Thayer says a four-day rest is just what the veterans on the Bears need, as the team enters a bye week.
Chris Harris’ time with the Bears has come to an end, and he is calling it “one of the lowest points” in his career.
Bears coach Lovie Smith said Devin Hester was “sore” after suffering a chest injury following a stellar performance from his electrifying return man and wide receiver.
The Bears have won their last six games against the Detroit Lions, but the game coming up this Monday is expected to be a difficult one, and what analyst Tom Thayer calls “the most physical game” ever between the two teams.
Bears Coach Lovie Smith said Monday morning that the team’s offense did a “super job” in beating the Carolina Panthers 34-29, but the defense gave up far too many yards.
Bears coach Lovie Smith said Monday that he is “dissatisfied with our entire football team” after a devastating loss Sunday to the Green Bay Packers.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.403
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!