The White Sox traded Ken Williams Jr. to the Colorado Rockies for first baseman Mark Tracy.
A person familiar with the situation says the Chicago White Sox are promoting general manager Ken Williams and assistant GM Rick Hahn.
The White Sox are no longer a cute little story, and that’s a good thing.
This is the first All-Star break in recent memory that hasn’t felt like the serene eye of a giant, swirling storm, in both good times and bad.
You might think people who own thriving businesses know a thing or two about reading a balance sheet or creating jobs, but a program at one of the City Colleges of Chicago shows us you’re never too experienced to learn how to make even more money.
Hope and possibility are just a matter of time, at least for Chicago baseball.
When Kyle Williams fumbled away last Sunday’s NFC Championship Game, you couldn’t help but feel for the guy.
The White Sox promoted three employees in player development Monday, including Buddy Bell.
A man was reportedly arrested after breaking into the home of White Sox general manager Kenny Williams.
By Matt Spiegel- (CBS) Kenny Williams thinks he’s smarter than you. My first thought upon hearing the news that Robin Ventura was the surprise hire as White Sox manager was of A.J. Hinch. Diamondbacks GM […]
Kenny Williams lost his poker bet, after he pushed Jerry Reinsdorf’s chips to the middle of the table and birthed a regrettable marketing slogan.
The shortage of production from Adam Dunn, Alex Rios and Gordon Beckham recently lead to a heated confrontation between general manager Ken Williams and hitting coach Greg Walker, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.
As the White Sox continue to struggle against their own division, Williams expressed obvious frustration before Thursday’s game against the Twins.
White Sox general manager Ken Williams believes his team is lacking the “Chicago toughness” he often preaches to his players.
While Adam Dunn continues to struggle as the calendar creeps toward July, it’s only natural to start questioning the signing of the slugger in the off-season.
The Chicago White Sox have high expectations coming in to the 2011 season, that’s what happens when the front office has an aggressive offseason.
Coming back from a serious shoulder injury, Chicago White Sox pitcher Jake Peavy will be focused on proving that he can still be a dominant pitcher.
There’s a lot of optimism surrounding the Chicago White Sox heading into the start of spring training. Hopefully for the team, and its fans, the season’s the attention stays on what they’re is doing on the field.
With the health status of pitcher Jake Peavy for the start of the regular season still up in the air, the White Sox continued to make sure the bullpen can handle the workload, as a team source confirmed on Saturday that the club was set to announce a two-year, $4 million deal for lefty reliever Will Ohman.
Further evidence that Ken Williams doesn’t mess around when it comes to adding to the on-the-field product was offered up by newly-signed White Sox reliever Jesse Crain on Monday.
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!