A Loyola University senior is dead, after falling onto the electrified third rail on the CTA Red Line tracks early Saturday.
A woman fell and touched the electrified third rail at the Howard CTA Red Line terminal Sunday night.
An Indiana man died overnight, after coming into contact with the electrified third rail as he urinated on the Purple Line ‘L’ tracks in Evanston.
CTA Brown, Orange and Pink Line riders are in for delays and reroutes this weekend, as the CTA begins the latest phase of track reconstruction on the Loop elevated train tracks.
The Chicago Transit Authority ‘L’ tracks are getting a makeover in the Loop.
The Chicago Transit Authority to rerouted Red Line trains out of the subway Friday morning, after someone reported a passenger was carrying an explosive.
A heavy railroad tie fell from a CTA “L” track in Lincoln Square last weekend and came close to crushing a car being driven by a pregnant Chicago woman.
CTA Red Line trains had to be rerouted to the Loop ‘L’ tracks this morning, after a report of smoke in the State Street subway.
An Uptown neighborhood news blog is calling on someone to do something about the “hordes” of pigeons that are congregating near the Red Line ‘L’ tracks just north of the Wilson stop.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!