Fans, I come to bury Tim Tebow, not to praise him. He has been cut by the New York Jets, and that opens the door for him to finally become a Chicago Bear.
If you thought the Jets – a circus masquerading around as an NFL franchise – were weird before, it’s about to get even more strange.
When the news leaked that New York Jets head coach and podophile Rex Ryan was benching quarterback Mark Sanchez in favor of Greg McElroy, the national reaction had little to do with speculation over whether or not Sanchez is capable of leading an NFL team in the future or begging the question of what exactly is a Greg McElroy. Nope. It was all about the besmirching of the Tim Tebow.
No Tebow, no Paterno, no “Linsanity.”
Check out the video below as Jets fans verbally assault their team… at home.
It took only 52 seconds for the New England Patriots to turn this into a laugher. That’s how long it took to score three touchdowns in the second quarter and thoroughly embarrass the bumbling New York Jets 49-19 on Thursday night.
Phil Simms answers questions about the state of the NFL after seven weeks.
The NFL knows this, too – and they’re loving every minute of it. That’s probably why they created TebowZone – a website that compiles every single Tim Tebow highlight from each week.
For a (very) short time, Mark Sanchez was king of New York football.
Jim Rome, host of Rome on CBS Sports Network and The Jim Rome Show on the radio joined CBS Local Sports to give his take on the biggest topics in the major sports.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — For a team in turmoil, this was one therapeutic win. It certainly wasn’t pretty or convincing. But it did the job for Rex Ryan and his feuding New York Jets. […]
Earlier Sunday, the Green Bay Packers had defeated the Chicago Bears. It was between the New York Jets and Pittsburgh Steelers who would face the Packers in the Super Bowl. The Steelers came out on top and will attend their third Super Bowl in six years.
Bored with just betting the point spread? Check out what Matt Spiegel and Nick Shepkowski came up with for this weekend’s games. Print ‘em out and play along with your buddies and The Danny Mac Show!
Tom Brady didn’t play his best facing the Jets. He threw away possibly more passes than he had all season. The New York Jets beat the New England Patriots 28-21 and move on to the Steelers next.
The Colts looked like they were going to come out on top after keeping the Jets scoreless during the first half and having a 10-7 lead after the third quarter. A fourth quarter comeback gave the Jets a nail-biting win.
The New York Jets were hoping to return home shortly after being defeated by the Chicago Bears. However, the blizzard in the east is keeping the Jets in the Windy City.
Jay Cutler threw three touchdown passes, Matt Forte ran for 113 yards and the Chicago Bears closed in on a first-round bye, beating the playoff-bound New York Jets.
Just before the Jets face the Bears, controversy breaks out about Rex Ryan. The Jets need to win to secure a spot in the playoffs and the attention on Ryan’s foot-fetish videos might distract him from the game. The Bears already clinched a playoff spot for the first time since 2006 and it’s Jay Cutler’s first NFL post-season of his career.
At least one of the hot topics leading up to this week’s Bears-Jets game appears to have been put to rest.
(WSCR) – It hasn’t been uncommon, this season, for the Bears to face a team’s backup quarterback. And it appears that could potentially be the case, again, on Sunday. Jets coach Rex Ryan says Mark […]
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In FloridaIt's all about the odds, and one lone ticket in Florida has beaten them all by matching each of the numbers drawn for the highest Powerball jackpot in history at an estimated $590.5 million, lottery officials said Sunday.129
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!