No one matched all the winning numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the estimated grand prize for the multi-state lottery grew to $30 million.
A Mega Millions game player who bought their ticket for Friday night’s drawing at a south suburban gas station is $118 million richer this morning.
All the Mega Millions players who’ve spent the past few days dreaming of how they would spend nearly $300 million now will have to start dreaming about what they would do with more than $350 million.
The Mega Millions lottery has rolled over again. The jackpot for Friday night’s drawing was $200 million, but no one had the luck of the Irish on St. Patrick’s Eve, and the next drawing, set for Tuesday, will be worth an estimated $241 million.
No one matched all the numbers drawn in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the jackpot increased from $148 million to an estimated $171 million.
It’s been more than a month since anyone playing the Mega Millions has matched all the numbers drawn, to collect the multi-state lottery’s grand prize and that didn’t change Friday night, though a couple area players came close.
Everyone’s attentions may be turned to the $325 million Powerball jackpot, but the growing grand prize for the Mega Millions lottery isn’t anything to scoff at.
No one matched all the numbers picked in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the grand prize for the multi-state lottery grew to an estimated $33 million.
No one matched all six numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the estimated jackpot for the multi-state lottery game rose to $152 million.
Friday night was a lucky night for two lottery players in the south suburbs. A Mega Millions player and a Little Lotto player each won $250,000 in drawings held Friday night, according to the Illinois Lottery.
No one matched all the numbers drawn in Friday night’s Mega Millions lottery drawing and the jackpot for the game increased to nearly $50 million.
Two winning tickets were sold for Friday’s $113 million interstate lottery, but neither was sold in Illinois.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday night’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the grand prize will grow to near $54 million.
No one matched all the numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing, but one person, who bought their ticket in the West Loop, came close.
No one matched all six numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the jackpot increased to an estimated $88 million.
Nobody won the jackpot in Friday’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the grand prize will grow near $64 million.
Nobody in Illinois hit the jackpot in Friday’s $35 million Mega Millions interstate lottery, but a grand prize ticket was sold in Texas and a $250,000 ticket in Illinois.
No one matched all six winning numbers in the Mega Millions drawing Friday night and the jackpot for the multi-state lottery game grew to $58 million.
A winning Mega Ball ticket for Friday’s $312 million drawing was sold in New York. Twelve tickets in Illinois matched four of five numbers and the Mega Ball and will each receive $10,000.
No one matched all the numbers drawn in Friday night’s Mega Millions game, but five players matched four of five numbers and the Mega Ball. They will receive $10,000.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!