Police are looking for a missing 82-year-old woman who was often seen pushing a shopping cart while collecting recyclables near her Northwest Side Hermosa neighborhood home.
Authorities were continuing their search Tuesday morning for the body of a Joliet woman who has been missing since last week, and believed to have been killed by her son.
Chicago police are searching for a Los Angeles woman who disappeared Saturday while staying with a friend in the Northwest Side Logan Square neighborhood.
Authorities are trying to figure out how a local college student died, after her decomposing body was found in a Pilsen apartment this week, more than a month after she went missing.
Police in St. Charles say a disoriented 89-year-old woman has been missing from her home since yesterday morning – and was last seen this morning in Michigan.
Police are searching for a woman who disappeared Monday from the Humboldt Park neighborhood.
The body of a missing 20-year-old woman from Streamwood has been found in a park near where she was last seen alive.
Authorities issued a missing person alert for a 75-year-old south suburban woman last seen by her family on November 8th.
The woman, Ileola Ayodeji, was last seen in the area of 82nd and Coles, heading to the North Side on a CTA bus.
Police in Calumet City are turning to the public for help in finding a woman who’s been missing for nearly a week.
An Indiana family was asking for help Tuesday in locating a missing woman, who was last seen at the airport in Dallas last month.
Naperville Police are looking for a 58-year-old woman – missing since last Thursday.
A St. Charles man wants to find the cab driver he believes delivered his daughter out of harm’s way.
The search for a missing 20-year-old woman from St. Charles is now concentrated in the Chicago area. because her family says she was last seen at Millennium Park.
A West Side woman could be in danger, after leaving a downtown hospital.
A missing woman’s body was recovered from Lake Michigan on Sunday after a seven-hour search near north suburban Lake Forest.
Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a 41-year-old suicidal Southwest Side woman and her two daughters — ages 1 and 19.
A traffic stop of a car in Gurnee Saturday night yielded come crack cocaine, a loaded handgun and a missing, possibly endangered person — all in the company of a man out on parole for homicide, according to the Lake County Sheriff’s office.
Aurora Police are asking the public for help is locating a missing 79-year-old woman from the west suburb who was last seen on Chicago’s South Side.
A $5,000 reward is being offered for information concerning the whereabouts of an Aurora woman, who has been missing with her kids for more than a month.
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.189
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!