On the heels of the Bears win in London, linebacker Lance Briggs was named NFC Defensive Player of the Week.
After leaving Sunday’s game early with a chest injury, Bears return man Devin Hester practiced without limitations Thursday and Friday, and appears ready to start in Sunday’s game.
For as much as it pains me to say so, I believe the defending Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers will — once again — be the class of the NFC in 2011.
When I sat down on the couch yesterday to watch the news, the talk of the town was, of course, the Bears loss to the Packers in the NFC Championship game, on Sunday afternoon.
A limited number of Bears playoff tickets are going on sale this coming Wednesday.
The Bears have risen to the top of the NFC, in seemingly surprising fashion to everyone but themselves.
Sitting at 10-4, with two games left to be played, the Bears are in a great position to make a deep run into the playoffs. But just a few months ago, did anyone see this coming?
Julius peppers was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for his performance in the four Bears’ wins in November. Jay Cutler also received an award for his performance against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Earlier this month in his weekly Sports Illustrated Q&A, Dan Patrick posed the question to Brian Urlacher, “Best team in the NFC now?”
Over the past few games, the Bears’ formula to success has been a dominating defense and a balanced offense. While this is similar to the 2006 team, Brad Biggs explains why this team is much different defensively.
One thing that I believe Bears fans are forgetting following a 17-14 loss at the hands of the Washington Redskins is the Bears are still in first place in their division. Really! I’m serious! Check […]
Many Bears fans are beginning to doubt whether or not the team will be able to manage more the six wins this season. Dan Pompei, for one, feels like things are better than most people would think.
By ANDREW SELIGMAN, AP Sports Writer LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) Jay Cutler was a little bruised and banged up days after taking some shots during the Chicago Bears’ win over Green Bay on Monday night. […]
I was all but sure that last night’s performance would help me figure out how good this Bears team actually is. The outcome tells me they are the NFC’s only undefeated, and that they have […]
After gaining 201 total yards on Sunday, Matt Forte has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week. Forte ran for 51 yards and added 151 receiving yards that included touchdown receptions of 89 […]
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.706
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.517
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!