Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is on the verge of becoming a wealthy man – perhaps the wealthiest man the NFL has ever seen.
According to a report from Mike Freeman of CBS Sports, the NFL might soon have its first openly-gay player.
The NFL is on top of the sports world and it has been for decades.
NFL owners have passed a player safety rule barring ball carriers from using the crown of their helmets to make contact with a defender in the open field.
Armed with a new head coach and offensive coordinator, the Bears will run the read option in 2013.
Let’s all stop the stupidity over Brian Urlacher needing to keep some kind of pristine connection to the Bears, as if the mere sight of him limping around the field in any other colors is somehow unthinkable.
To kick things off, 30 of the 32 NFL head coaches posed for a “team” photo.
Lauren Silberman, the first female athlete to work out at the NFL Combine, didn’t quite do as well as she hoped.
Reality checks are necessary every now and then.
Mike Matheny is the ideal champion of a noble cause, and he has decided to take up the fight.
Former Bears quarterback Jim Miller told The McNeil and Spiegel Show that it’s naive to think certain religious NFL players will openly accept a gay teammate.
Tom Brady is intent to retire as a Patriot and he’ll do whatever he can to win another Super Bowl before his career is over.
Manti Te’o is ready to meet the public.
According to Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio, NFL teams are still wondering if Te’o is indeed gay and they want to know the answer.
When you’re the only team negotiating with a player, that’s a good sign you should walk away from the table.
Confused by the NFL salary cap? Dan Durkin is here to help.
It sounds simple enough: before you decide to whip up the next inspirational sports legend to sell to the world, check to see if he’s already spent time in jail.
He was thrown through the air, and slammed head first to the ground. Former Chicago Bears quarterback Jim McMahon said he always knew his body would be beaten up by playing football, but he said he did not know the extent of damage being done to his brain.
I’m not really sure what any of that was, but I damn well know I liked it.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Bill Parcells was a winner everywhere he coached. Time and time again, he took over struggling franchises and showed them what it takes to be a success, including a pair of […]
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!