One man was killed and nine were wounded in shootings across the city that began Wednesday afternoon and continued until just past midnight Thursday.
Witnesses described hearing more than two dozen gunshots, and seeing people running for cover before police arrived on the scene.
Amilee Cruikshank is a unique person: She still works four days a week and is in excellent health, despite the fact that she will soon be 109 years old. CBS 2’s Harry Porterfield says she’s someone you should know.
Janice Prince, 49, of the 7900 block of South Hermitage Avenue, was found with signs of trauma to the head in Douglas Park.
At least eight people have been wounded in shootings on the city’s South and West sides between Friday evening and Saturday afternoon.
A Chicago school bus driver is in trouble being drunk while on the job–and more
Police have issued a warning about a serious and disturbing attack on a child in the North Lawndale neighborhood.
It was another violent start to the weekend on Chicago streets, with one man dead and at least six others injured in a series of shootings.
A woman died after a car ran a red light and T-boned her car Saturday morning in the North Lawndale neighborhood on the West Side, police said.
It was another violent night in Chicago, with one man killed and five others injured in shootings in a period of just one hour.
Three people were killed and five more were injured by gunfire in Chicago overnight – including a pregnant woman, and a teenage boy who was shot for the second time in a month.
A pregnant woman and a teenage boy were wounded overnight when a gunman opened fire on them in the North Lawndale neighborhood.
Two people were killed and eight others were wounded in gun violence that struck several neighborhoods on the city’s South and West sides overnight.
Gunfire over the weekend left three men dead and at least 26 others wounded, from Portage Park to Auburn-Gresham.
Three males were shot in the West Side North Lawndale neighborhood early Sunday.
Gunfire rang out on every side of Chicago overnight, leaving at least six people injured.
Four men were killed, and at least 16 others were wounded, in gun violence in Chicago over the weekend.
Students in summer school at a West Side elementary school had an assignment to write about violence.
The mother of a 5-year-old girl who was killed in a hit-and-run crash in the North Lawndale neighborhood Monday night was calling for the driver to give himself up.
An 11-year-old boy died Monday, five days after he was hit by a car while riding his bicycle a block away from his Northwest Side home.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!