The NFL’s 2011 schedule is out, but the league and the players union are still in the midst of labor negotiations that could threaten some, or all, of the upcoming season.
After being drafted by the Chicago Bears, Gabe Carimi made the quick transition form a Green Bay Packers fan. There’s one more transition he needs to make, and like all NFL rookies, that might take a while.
In a year in which the Bears are scheduled to travel to London for their first-ever regular season game across the pond, the team opens at home against Atlanta.
The Green Bay Packers’ defensive lineman Johnny Jolly was arrested on Friday on a drug charge in Houston.
The Green Bay Packers snuck into the playoffs in the final weeks of the NFL season and ended up winning the Super Bowl. Could the Chicago Blackhawks be on a similar track with 22 games remaining in the regular season?
In a normal situation, it would be completely reasonable and understandable.
Gov. Pat Quinn has decided not to make good on his Bears-Packers bet with the governor of Wisconsin – at least not now.
Of the over 100,00 fans who watched the Super Bowl from Cowboys Stadium, 400 were forced to watch it from standing-room positions. And it wasn’t just average Joe’s who were among the 400.
The Super Bowl didn’t go the way the Pittsburgh Steelers wanted to to go. And it didn’t go all that well for casinos across the state of Nevada either.
Mike Schlaak and his also had tickets to Super Bowl XLV in Dallas. “And it was the most ridiculous experience of my life,” Schlaak said.
While most Chicago Bears’ fans tried their best to avoid Green Bay Packers’ fans on Monday. But there was one Bears’ fan who had a phone call to make.
Finally! After two weeks of having the Super Bowl shoved down our throats by every possible media outlet known to man, the game is officially over!
The National Anthem may have been sung wrong. The first half wasn’t the most exciting half of football. The half time show was a bit of a disappointment.
He turned a loyal fandom against itself, just because he could.
Many people will “take to the window” this weekend in hopes of making a few bucks on Super Bowl XLV.
Leave it to the Bears to have dual quarterback controversies leading up to a game in which they are not playing.
Just as Chicago is bracing for one the biggest snow storms in it’s history, Dallas was dealing with more wintry weather than they’re used to having. But that didn’t slow down the circus known as Super Bowl Media Day.
Growing up, kids all across America dream of playing in the Super Bowl. Very few of them experience and overcome the things that Green Bay Packers’ receiver Donald Driver did to get there.
Bears running back Matt Forte is rooting for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl.
The “Fire Lovie” guys may have their candidate.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!