BOSTON (CBS) – When Tom Brady takes the field for the Patriots on Sunday evening, he’ll be protected by his offensive line and the power of prayer. The New York Post on Thursday morning posted […]
The Giants are taking Tom Coughlin’s mantra, “Talk is cheap, play the game,” and throwing it out the window.
Mark Herzlich took the radiation. He took the chemo. He had the tumor removed, replaced with a steel rod that runs down the inside of his femur. And he kept his chin up.
Al’s original did the trick for the Jets against New England last January. And it’s so nice, it might just work twice.
INDIANAPOLIS (CBS) – Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora missed his session with the media on Wednesday, and as a result, his wallet is going to be a little lighter. Umenyiora was fined $20,000 for missing […]
INDIANAPOLIS (CBS) – On the football field, Wes Welker has been Tom Brady’s favorite target from the very moment the wide receiver joined the Patriots in 2007. Off the field, however, it’s Brady who is […]
The Giants defense will do everything it can to pressure Tom Brady. And it’s more a matter of what happens when the pass rush closes in on the Patriots quarterback.
By Elijah Bates Since the dawn of the inaugural game itself, a combination of intelligent, semi-intelligent and downright stupid people have rallied together under a common cause, grabbing remotes en masse to avoid an expensive […]
Thankfully, Wednesday and Thursday’s media sessions will be back to normal. Football questions only!
We’ve compiled some of the most popular food consumed during the Big Game, and we want to know which one ranks supreme?
The biggest question mark heading into Super Bowl XLVI is the status of Rob Gronkowski’s ankle.
Given the seemingly impossible road one team must traverse in order to scale the mountain that is the Super Bowl, let’s take a look back at what the Giants and Patriots endured to reach the Super Bowl.
Bill Belichick and Tom Coughlin are long-time friends who share the same old-school philosophy when it comes to saying anything about the opposition. Zip it. Tight. Or else.
Matthew Broderick’s role in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off has been revived in the form of a commercial.
If the Giants win, one New York City family will be chosen to get a super tour of Boston.
Even the usually dour Bill Belichick was joking around as the Patriots arrived in Indy for Super Bowl week.
Quite simply, Giants coach Tom Coughlin belongs in the Hall of Fame whether he wins a second Lombardi Trophy or not.
“Hopefully we’ll have a lot more people at our party next weekend,” said Brady. Party next weekend? As in a championship parade?
Laugh if you like. Eli won’t tell you to stop. He’ll just show you why you should.
Will the Patriots manage to exact revenge in Super Bowl XLVI? Let’s try to surmise by taking a position-by-position look at the game’s participants.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With WomanA federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!