This should be a Masters to remember. Tiger Woods is the clear favorite in the tournament because he is dominating the game once again.
Brandt Snedeker had his ninth consecutive round in the 60s. One more and he might really have reason to celebrate.
Phil Mickelson completed a wire-to-wire victory in the Phoenix Open, missing another chance to make history in a dominating week at TPC Scottsdale.
Phil Mickelson drew the loudest roars from the biggest crowd in golf history Saturday at the Phoenix Open, nearly acing the par-3 16th to set up a birdie on the rowdy stadium hole.
Phil Mickelson made a mess of his final hole in the second round of the Phoenix Open, costing him another shot at history.
Phil Mickelson is talking more about how much he pays in taxes than how many fairways he hits off the tee.
During the Broncos-Chargers game in Denver on Monday night, Mickelson will attempt his first public shot on a football field.
Tiger Woods and Steve Stricker were the only two Americans to lose two matches Friday and will not be in the lineup for Saturday morning’s Foursomes.
It wasn’t just Keegan Bradley’s golf game that stole the show, it was the Ryder Cup rookie’s yelling, fist pumps and yes, even chest bumps.
Thursday was just a warm up, and the United States and Europe took different approaches to their practice holes at Medinah with a main contrast in attitude.
Rory McIlroy has won the Deutsche Bank Championship for his third PGA Tour this year.
The good folks over at Sports Illustrated put together a list of The 50 Highest-Earning American Athletes from the past year.
According to Forbes magazine, here are the top 10 highest-paid athletes from May of 2011 to May of 2012.
Maybe all Michael Thompson needs to do to stay in front in the U.S. Open is stay out of trouble.
Michael Thompson has taken the clubhouse lead at the U.S. Open, shooting a 4-under 66 for a three-shot lead on a late-charging Tiger Woods.
There’s something spectacular about the U.S. Open that the casual fan may not appreciate.
When the day ended, Scott Stallings was atop the leaderboard with a 66 and hardly anyone noticed.
Phil Mickelson wants to be more than just a fan of the San Diego Padres. He wants to help buy the team.
Bubba Watson wins the Masters, beating Louis Oosthuizen on the second hole of a playoff.
Peter Hanson made back-to-back birdies to close out a round of 7-under 65 and take the lead after three rounds at the Masters.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!