The FBI has expanded its search for a convicted bank robber who is still on the lam nearly two weeks after escaping the federal jail in downtown Chicago.
A Chicago man who bound his 22-month-old daughter with tape and posted a photo on Facebook was acquitted Tuesday of unlawful restraint and will find out the verdict on a second charge next week.
Nicholas Claxton was fired July 23 from an Oak Park restaurant job, but sent a text message to a former co-worker showing him wearing night vision goggles and ballistic armor while holding a shotgun, police said.
Police are seeking the public’s help to arrest a man who allegedly fondled a woman aboard a CTA train on the Southwest Side on Thursday afternoon.
Sen. Mark Kirk’s staff has released the first photo of the senator since he suffered a stroke in January.
Photographer Amy Loeffler has seen some pretty crazy things on the streets of Chicago during the depths of winter.
A judge said Friday the Andre Curry can visit with the girl under the supervision of Illinois Department of Children and Family Services workers.
A burglar who stole a laptop computer from a west suburban home last month and gave police a pretty good lead — a photo of his face taken by the computer — has been arrested.
Police have released an image of the getaway car in hopes of finding three men who robbed five people at gunpoint in their South Side garages earlier this month.
There is a picture going around the internet that is supposed to be Osama bin Laden, taken after he was killed.
Leslie Hindman’s auction house in Chicago will sell what could be the only signed photograph of outlaw Jesse James.
The lives of 100 people in Chicago have been captured for the world to see, thanks to a project involving disposable cameras left for the first takers around Wicker Park.
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotPolice responded to calls of shots fired about 4:34 p.m. and found the man, whose age and identity were not immediately released, shot in the front seat of a vehicle in the 2800 block of Sheridan Road.138
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.136
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!