A manhunt is under way for a man who carjacked a woman Monday night in a south suburban Red Lobster parking lot, then escaped after a police chase, leaving his female accomplice behind.
A police officer was hit by a motorcycle late Friday, causing a police chase that ended without capturing the suspect, according to police.
Two men are in custody after a police chase and crash Wednesday morning on the West Side.
Four people are in custody after leading Chicago Police on a more than 35-mile chase overnight.
A man who was alleged to have fired a gun on a Bridgeport neighborhood street late Saturday was apprehended by police not long afterward, but not before he led police on a pursuit that stretched more than 16 miles south, ending after he abandoned his car in the Far South Side Altgeld Gardens area.
A man was in police custody Wednesday morning, after a chase that ended with a crash and shots fired by officers in the North Austin neighborhood.
A high-speed chase with Chicago Police ended Tuesday morning with four people hospitalized, including children.
A police chase that started in northwest suburban Carpentersville on Tuesday ended more than 20 miles away in Itasca when police shot the suspect.
A shooting on the city’s West Side led to a high-speed chase on the Eisenhower Expressway overnight, before police finally caught three suspects miles to the west.
A burglary suspect was charged Wednesday with aggravated assault of a police officer after being shot when he allegedly pointed a gun at officers during a Monday night chase through the West Side.
A 26-year-old man is in custody after abducting his ex-girlfriend and leading police on a more than one-mile chase on the South Side.
Eight people were hospitalized, including a Chicago Police officer, after a multi-vehicle crash in the South Side Chatham neighborhood which reportedly began as a police chase.
Several suspects were in police custody Monday morning, after police chased a carjacked van for about 10 miles on the city’s South Side.
Charges are pending against three men who were arrested following a police chase, in which a vehicle slammed into several parked cars on the city’s South Side.
Authorities have charged four men, after leading police on a chase from the city’s Southwest Side to suburban Bridgeview Tuesday night.
Three suspects were in custody and police were searching for a fourth on Sunday, after they fired shots and led police on a chase in the Lakeview neighborhood overnight.
Three people are in police custody after a police chase through several South Side neighborhoods.
A man made back to his Woodlawn neighborhood home with police on his tail, but died of injuries he suffered when a glass door shattered as he ran right through it.
A 911 dispatcher for the city of Chicago was killed on her way home from work Sunday morning, when her car was struck by a stolen SUV that was being chased by police.
Two people were in custody Monday morning, following a police chase across the city’s West Side that ended in an exchange of gunfire.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!