A former Tinley Park Police officer admitted to a Will County judge that he left the scene of a drunken driving accident nearly a year ago.
A Chicago Police officer nearly killed last week in a shooting has an extra reason for getting better and returning to the street.
It happened in the Australian wilderness. A young police officer was bitten by a mosquito and became immobilized, a quadriplegic who also cannot speak. Now he has traveled from down under to Chicago. Here, police officer Ryan Marron hopes he can regain what was lost.
Police in the northwest suburbs are warning people about someone who has been trying to impersonate them.
A south suburban police officer accused of tripping a teen and later grabbing him by the throat after the boy made a wisecrack was found not guilty during a bench trial on Monday.
A former Chicago Police officer has been sentenced to three years in prison for driving drunk, hitting and killing a 13-year-old boy, and speeding off.
The family of a Cicero teenager is suing in federal court in Chicago, accusing a West Chicago police officer of shooting at their car and wounding him.
The claim that Chicago Police officers practice a code of silence to protect fellow cops is up in federal court again, this time in connection to the infamous case of former officer Anthony Abbate.
Sentencing for a Chicago police officer convicted in a deadly hit-and-run crash in 2009 has been pushed back two weeks after a judge heard emotional testimony from the victim’s family who are seeking a stiff sentence, as well as from friends of the officer who urged lenience.
The 911 tapes have been released from an incident at a Wal-Mart store in Oswego on Super Bowl Sunday, in which an off-duty Kendall County Sheriff’s deputy pulled a gun on a customer at one of the registers.
Federal authorities have arrested a Chicago Police sergeant and patrol officer and charged them with stealing $5,200 in what they thought was illicit drug money.
Jury deliberations continue later Wednesday morning in the trial of a Chicago police charged in connection with a deadly hit-and-run accident.
A baggage handler at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport is accused of stealing a gun from a police officer’s checked baggage.
Police say they have new leads Thursday morning in the murder of Officer Clifton Lewis, as the community pays its last respects.
A suburban Chicago police officer used a $132 speeding ticket he issued to track down a woman and ask her for a date, saying the least he could do for costing her so much money was to buy her dinner, a lawsuit filed by the woman alleges.
An off-duty police officer was fatally shot Thursday evening while he worked security at a West Side grocery store, Chicago police said.
A man who walked into an Edgewater neighborhood Italian restaurant, took off his shoes and refused to leave was arrested about dinnertime Christmas Eve after he allegedly punched a responding police officer.
Months after settling a racial discrimination lawsuit against south suburban Sauk Village, police Sgt. Tim Holevis has filed a new complaint alleging further harassment.
A Tinley Park police officer is suing the village for all the overtime he says he spends with his canine partner – while off-duty.
Alleged inappropriate sexual comments from a Lake Forest police officer have resulted in him being reassigned while an investigation is conducted.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!