Police had one person in custody Wednesday morning in connection with a drive-by shooting that left a woman critically wounded, followed by a shootout with officers, in the Grand Crossing neighborhood.
Authorities have charged a teen in the beating of an off-duty Chicago Police officer who was involved in an accident in Maywood over the weekend.
A man allegedly opened fire on police Wednesday night on King Drive on the city’s South Side, after officers watched him shoot another man who later died.
A Chicago Police officer shot and killed a dog early Friday, while breaking up a squatters’ party on the city’s West Side.
Five people were in police custody Thursday morning after a police pursuit that ended in the West Side’s South Austin neighborhood.
Des Plaines police are defending the officers who shot and killed a man last weekend, saying he tried to kill them.
Police shot and wounded a man who allegedly pointed a gun at officers on the city’s Southwest Side Wednesday night.
Two West Side men have been charged with burglarizing an electronics store on the edge of the Little Village neighborhood and smashing the stolen getaway van through a garage door – prompting police to open fire.
Police shot three people Monday morning – killing one – as the suspects allegedly burglarized an electronics store on South Western Avenue and smashed their getaway van through a garage door.
A Chicago Police officer who was critically wounded when he was shot in the chest while chasing a suspect earlier this month is going home from the hospital.
Many questions are cropping up following a rash of shootings involving Chicago Police officers, the most recent of which happened late Sunday night.
A woman who was shot by an off-duty Chicago Police detective has died and man who was shot in the same confrontation has been charged with assault.
Two people were hospitalized Wednesday morning after they were shot by an off-duty Chicago Police officer in the West Side’s Lawndale neighborhood.
An attorney is demanding the names of two Calumet City police officers involved in the shooting death of a 15-year-old autistic boy last month.
An off-duty Chicago Police officer suffered minor injuries after a man tried to run him over with a car in the Little Village neighborhood Wednesday night.
Police Supt. Garry McCarthy is being ordered to answer questions in a lawsuit filed in connection with a fatal police-involved shooting.
An investigation is underway after police shot and killed an armed suspect in far north suburban Waukegan.
Relatives and friends of a 15-year-old autistic boy who was shot and killed by police officers on Wednesday were voicing their outrage by staging a protest outside of the police station Thursday night.
Police in Calumet City were defending their actions Wednesday after officers shot and killed a 15-year-old boy, who has a form of autism, after he threatened them with a knife.
A police drug sting in the northwestern suburbs has riled up some parents of children who attend a school located near where the sting took place.
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- RT @Millennium_Park: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole … 7 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDCASE: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole htt… 7 hours ago