All lanes on the Chicago Skyway reopened Wednesday morning after a construction crew damaged the interchange near the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-94) early Tuesday, according to Illinois State Police.
A 23-year-old Hammond man was killed early Saturday morning after he was struck by a vehicle while walking on the southbound ramp from Interstate 80 to Cline Avenue.
A popular route onto Lake Shore Drive will close next month for some much needed repairs.
A man decided to ride his bicycle down the ramp that leads to the platform at a CTA Blue Line stop, and he ended up on the tracks.
A dump truck full of construction debris flipped over on a ramp between the Stevenson Expressway and the Tri-State Tollway early Monday, causing major backups.
A new wheelchair ramp being built at City Hall reportedly is plagued with so many problems that it’s being called the project from hell.
A truck hauling scrap metal flipped over early Thursday on a ramp between the Dan Ryan and Stevenson expressways.
Two people were left in critical condition early Friday when a wrong-way driver smashed into a car on the ramp from the Stevenson Expressway to Lake Shore Drive.
A car went off the road on a ramp from the inbound Eisenhower extension early Tuesday, causing backups as the morning rush began.
A man was found seriously injured in the predawn hours Tuesday on a ramp between Upper and Lower Wacker Drive, after apparently falling from a bridge.
A truck full of whole watermelons ended up on its side Tuesday morning, following an accident on the ramp between Interstates 65 and 80-94 in Northwest Indiana.
It’s a little harder to get from the Tri-State Tollway to the Kennedy Expressway now, as the ramp leading to Interstate 90 is closed for a reconstruction project.
Two people were injured this morning when their sport-utility vehicle knocked down a light pole and a tree, and flipped over, on Lake Shore Drive near the Stevenson Expressway.
All lanes have been re-opened and the roadway cleared after a semi truck hauling steel coils overturned and spilled coils on the inbound Eisenhower (I-290) ramp to the outbound Dan Ryan (I-90/94) Sunday morning.
A semi-trailer truck flipped over early Tuesday the busy ramp from the Stevenson Expressway to LaGrange Road.
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- RT @Millennium_Park: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole … 7 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDCASE: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole htt… 7 hours ago