A taxi cab crashed through the window of a Wicker Park restaurant on Thursday, injuring two customers of the restaurant.
A popular brunch and dinner spot on Granville Avenue in Edgewater has closed its doors after less than three years in business.
Some residents in the Lakeview neighborhood want a new restaurant shut down. They say Centro brought noise and crime onto their street, but the restaurant says it’s being unfairly targeted.
The comeback on Bryn Mawr Avenue in the Edgewater neighborhood has been bolstered further with a new outpost of the Nookies restaurant chain.
Four people were hurt when a light fixture came crashing down from the ceiling at a restaurant just northwest of the Loop Thursday night.
If you get a table at Next, you definitely deserve congratulations. Chef Grant Achatz’s restaurant with business partner Nick Kokonas is one of Chicago’s toughest reservations – diners have to sign up at the restaurant’s website to buy tickets.
A man was sent to the hospital this morning, after being stabbed in the leg during an argument at a West Woodlawn neighborhood restaurant.
Chicago’s Alinea has won a new distinction, this time as the highest-ranked U.S. eatery on the list of the 50 Best Restaurants in the World.
It was the hottest ticket in town last night – the opening of a new restaurant by acclaimed Chicago chef Grant Achatz.
A former waitress trusted by the family that owns the popular Hackney’s restaurants in Glenview is charged with embezzling more than $186,000 from one of the restaurants.
The Earwax Café in Wicker Park is back open again, after announcing plans to close permanently on Feb. 28 after 21 years in business.
Chicagoans can own a piece of local history when fixtures from the famed Pump Room go on the auction block this coming Friday.
Celebrity chef Rick Bayless is celebrating the takeoff of his new restaurant at O’Hare International Airport.
A South Loop restaurant sustained significant damage in a fire early this morning.
People were camped out at a Chick-fil-A Restaurant parking lot in southwest suburban Orland Park, in anticipation of the grand opening Wednesday morning.
Here is our rundown of Chicago’s best coffee houses – the quiet, the quaint, the neighborhood hot spots. Enjoy!
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Powerball Jackpot At $600 Million: Most Common NumbersThe Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.781
- Police Believe Alleged Con Man Had Scores Of Victims In 4 StatesPark Ridge police were asking for the public’s health in a fraud investigation against a man they said has been using a fake identity to fleece people in at least four states.148
- Family Helping Fund Research For Rare Disease That Struck Son, DaughterThey start out growing up like any other child, until a seizure strikes. It's the first sign of a deadly, rare brain disease that robs children of their abilities before taking their lives. This weekend, you can help a Downers Grove family try to find a cure for Batten Disease.226
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!