What a rough season it has been for the Chicago Blackhawks. This is surely not the way the Madhouse on Madison wanted to celebrate the organizations first Stanley Cup title in half of a century.
Ted Phillips is all about his grass. In an exclusive one on one with the Chicago Tribune’s Dan Pompei (a regular guest on The Mully And Hanley Show on WSCR), Bears President Ted Phillips had a lot to say about a wide range of topics.
For the next two and a half weeks we all become college basketball fans. Even if you did not watch a single minute of the regular season or know who is broadcasting the tournament itself, we all fill out a bracket.
Out of greed once again comes stupidity! I understand that with money comes more responsibility…but why cannot NFL players and the owners be more responsible when it comes to this NFL lockout.
Don’t feel bad…..you are not alone. March Madness has become as American as the Air Jordans (made in China).
The Blackhawks are getting ready to party at the President’s place at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave at 2pm today! However with today’s events in Japan where a massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake shook the island country causing horrific destruction.
Forgive me for being pessimistic, but I am finding it hard to be optimistic about White Sox starting pitcher Jake Peavy. While the first two spring outings have gone well for the ace who dawns the #44, how can we really know if he is indeed ready to go on opening day?
While yesterday was a statement win for the Chicago Bulls, reality needs to set in and sometime soon.
It was announced, fans expected it, and now finally it has happened. No, not the sequel to absolutely hilarious motion picture “The Hangover.”
It is good to feel like a child again…When I was a kid, growing up I knew three things and three things only. My love of the sport of baseball, my passion for music, and watching WWF (at the time) Wrestling with my dad.
In the latest installment of the Aikman Efficiency Ratings (click here for description), even the best analyst in the NFL today cannot explain why the Bears are 4-1. Through Week 5 of the NFL. Bears Offense Ranks […]
It’s amazing what you will there isn’t too much going on in local sports. Besides watching Carlos “CY” Silva mow down a team the Cubs have had problems beating all year long, the MLB DRAFT […]
Rarely in sports do I side with the ownership of professional sports teams, but today’s latest revelation practically made the white collar worker in me jump out and scream “for shame!!” It was reported today […]
So is it still too early to consider the baseball season over yet Chicago? Do you still have a glimmer of hope that two teams that have crawled to almost identical horse **** records through […]
What a road it’s been for the Chicago Blackhawks franchise since the strike year of 2004. A franchise that was voted the worst run franchise in professional sports has morphed themselves into the hottest ticket […]
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- 5 Dead, 18 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.7474
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!