Semi Trailer Truck
The 1998 Truck Tractor semi truck was traveling on the Tri-State Tollway (I-294) when it attempted to exit at 95th Street but rolled over on the southbound ramp.
A man was hit and killed by a semi truck just south of the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway in northwest suburban Elk Grove Village Friday night.
A 34-year-old Hammond, Ind. woman — who police say had a blood-alcohol level 2 1/2 times over the legal limit — ended her 34th birthday celebration early Saturday by totaling her car when she rear-ended a semi on I-80 outside of Gary.
A newspaper delivery woman was hurt after a semi-trailer truck slammed into the sport-utility vehicle she was driving southwest of Chicago.
A Hobart, Ind., man was killed early Friday morning when he drove the wrong way on the Borman Expressway – right into the path of a semi.
A semi-trailer truck flipped over Wednesday morning in Addison, shutting down a busy entrance ramp to northbound I-355.
Two people were hospitalized Friday morning in an accident involving a postal truck and a van in Schiller Park.
One person is dead following a motorcycle accident involving a semi-trailer truck in Geneva.
Interstate 55 was snagged as the morning rush began Monday, after a predawn crash left a semi-trailer truck on its side and a car demolished.
A car slammed into a semi-trailer truck in Berwyn early Friday, causing the truck to spill its diesel fuel all over the roadway.
A semi-trailer truck slammed into a restaurant Friday morning on the cusp of the McKinley Park and Brighton Park neighborhoods.
A driver was injured, and the Tri-State Tollway was snagged, when a car slammed into the back of a truck, careened into a wall, and caught fire.
Neighbors paid a tribute Wednesday night to the three teenagers who died when a truck struck their car Monday near Oswego.
A semi-trailer truck driver was killed overnight when his truck rolled over another vehicle and crashed into the side of a house in Calumet City.
A semi-trailer truck caught fire on Interstate 80 overnight, causing a major traffic snare for the morning rush.
A semi truck driver told Indiana State Police that he was coughing so hard that he disobeyed a stoplight and slammed into a sport-utility vehicle — killing the driver — Tuesday afternoon in northwest Indiana.
An overturned semi-trailer truck shut down Interstate 65 in Northwest Indiana early Friday.
A car was essentially run over by a semi-trailer truck on the Bishop Ford Freeway early Wednesday, causing a pileup and a major traffic jam.
A truck hauling scrap metal flipped over early Thursday on a ramp between the Dan Ryan and Stevenson expressways.
One man was killed and two other people were critically injured in a car crash early Sunday near the Northern Illinois University campus.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!