Excellent shoes are a great way for men to make an impression. Put your best foot forward with these local Chicago shoe stores.
Get your best summer looks with the latest sandals and shoes from Chicago’s best stores.
Whether it’s for a wedding, a baby shower or just a nice get together with family or friends, the perfect summer dress can be as fun to wear as it is to find.
A Chicago area-based charity that puts shoes on bare feet in developing countries is scrambling to find new warehouse space within the next few days.
From wigs to complete costumes, finding the right look for the Chicago Pride Parade needn’t be stressful. Check out the following places to get an entire outfit or just a few accessories.
The Chicago area is known for its world class shopping choices. Not only does it have all the options that customers are looking for, it also has great restaurants, theaters, and entertainment for those who want to turn a day of shopping into an exciting night out.
Adidas wants to negate a Lake County church’s trademark, and Bulls star Derrick Rose may get drawn into the middle of the dispute, CBS 2′s Derrick Blakley reports.
CHICAGO (CBS) — The NFL has reportedly fined Bears wide receiver Earl Bennett $10,000 for wearing orange cleats for the second straight week, violating the league’s uniform policy. Bennett was fined $5,000 two weeks ago […]
First dates are stressful enough, add the dreaded question, “What am I going to wear!?” and you’re probably feeling a little overwhelmed. When it comes to your wardrobe selection, rest easy. Here are a few tips from a full-time fashionista.
I can’t help the occasional (cough) shopping spree. Just the word “shopping” rouses energy. And when summer arrives, so do my out-of-town guests. As my friends and family trek themselves to Chicago for a visit, the agenda naturally includes… shopping.
Are you a workout fanatic? Check out this go-to gear, great for when you sweat, that’ll make you look good too.
Are you looking for a way to spice up your summer wardrobe with something that is equally versatile as it is fashion forward? My answer is SHORTS! Shorts are this summer’s must have item and this season I have noticed more variety and originality than ever before.
Just head East this summer. Chicago’s 33—yes 33!—beaches span the Lakefront and offer an urban retreat for those looking to unwind in the sun. Part of your beach-bound fun is the style you sport – straw, stripes, and puka shells included! Start simple and build on a classic bikini with eclectic accessories.
There is such a thing as half-priced shopping. Budget-minded shoppers with an eye for style and a thin wallet: head to Lincoln Park. Create your wardrobe from the latest trends—and most classic pieces—at a fraction of the cost.
I am getting married next summer, and as I meet with vendor after vendor, each asks me the same question. What is your style? It’s not easy to sum up the contents of my closet […]
As spring slowly blossoms into summer, it’s time to start transitioning your wardrobe into fresh colors. A fun and budget friendly way to go from one season to the next is to add a fun twist to an already popular trend.
A Chicago hospital is recruiting people with knee pain to test a shoe designed to mimic the mechanics of barefoot walking.
Chicago is a city filled with walkers. Luckily Chicago is also filled with shoe stores filled to the brim with soles designed to keep your feet looking good and feeling happy.
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!