Around 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.
The man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.
Charles Keller died after he was shot in the chest multiple times near 152nd Place and Freeland Avenue about 1 a.m.
Four people were hurt in a gang-related shooting after large groups of teenagers started fighting in the street Monday night in the West Side Austin neighborhood.
A police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.
A 23-year-old man shot in the leg early Sunday morning in a gang-related attack in northwest suburban Elgin, police said.
A woman has died and two others were critically wounded during a shooting in an South Side Englewood neighborhood park Saturday night.
Four people have been killed and at least 15 other people wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings around the city since Friday night.
A man was shot to death in the South Side Chatham neighborhood Friday night, police said.
Three men were wounded during a shooting early Friday in the Pullman neighborhood on the Far South Side.
A former star athlete at Proviso East High School was shot in west suburban Maywood overnight.
Brandon Byars was inside the restaurant in the 500 block of East 79th Street when a gunman on the outside saw him and opened fire, shooting him several times in the back.
The 20-year-old man was with a 15-year-old boy when both were shot in the 1700 block of West 79th Street about 6:15 p.m.
Jeffrey Morgan, 21, suffered multiple gunshot wounds at a home in the 600 block of Sibley Street.
Three people have been killed and at least 11 wounded in acts of violence throughout the city since Friday, police said.
A man was shot to death Sunday afternoon in Englewood, police said.
Bond was set at $2 million Saturday for a known gang member who fatally shot a man in the South Side Englewood neighborhood last March.
FBI agents shot and killed a suspect and arrested two others at a bank in far northwest suburban Richmond on Friday, authorities said.
Police in Orland Park were looking for three men involved in a shooting and a home invasion overnight on a normally quiet block of the southwest suburb.
Carlos Velez III, of the 4400 block of Baring Avenue, had been shot several times and was pronounced dead at 11:15 p.m. Wednesday.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!