A viral infection is being blamed for more than a hundred sick kids at a school in Schererville, Ind.
An international flight was grounded at O’Hare after several passengers were rushed to the hospital. The tourists were headed home to Copenhagen Denmark late last night.
Eighteen elementary school students became ill Wednesday, and 16 of them were taken to the hospital, after apparently ingesting nicotine mints used to help smokers quit.
If you haven’t been bit by the flu bug this year, you might be lucky or maybe you’ve been getting help from the boss.
Have you noticed some coworkers sneezing around you? We have – and we asked WBBM’s Steve Miller to ask a doctor what’s going around.