Authorities have released recordings of 911 calls from the shooting massacre at a Sikh house of worship near Milwaukee earlier this month.
More than 200 members of the Sikh temple in Palatine have returned from suburban Milwaukee, where they took part in Friday’s memorial service for those murdered last weekend by a white supremacist gunman.
Funeral services are set for Friday morning in Oak Creek, Wis., for the six victims who were killed at a massacre at a Sikh temple this past Sunday.
Published reports say the girlfriend of the gunman who killed six people at a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee has now been arrested.
In the wake of the deadly shooting rampage at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, by a man with ties to neo-Nazis and white supremacists, Chicago police have been keeping a vigilant watch on hate groups.
Members of the Sikh community in the Chicago area were still shaking their heads on Monday, in disbelief over Sunday’s shooting massacre at a Sikh house of worship south of Milwaukee.
The niece of the president of a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee said there is no way to make sense of a mass-shooting that left six people dead – including her uncle.
The gunman who killed six people at a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee on Sunday has been identified as a U.S. Army veteran, and a former leader of a white supremacist heavy metal band.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.328
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.526
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!