CBS, home of Super Bowl XLVII, will create CBS Super Bowl Park at Jackson Square in the heart of the historic French Quarter in New Orleans, La., to serve as the CBS Corporation’s central broadcast center. […]
If you feel like your hopes of the Bears winning the franchise’s second Super Bowl this season were crushed after last night’s debacle in San Francisco, NFL expert Hub Arkush has a message for you.
A taste of Chicago will be headed to Afghanistan come Super Bowl Sunday.
Two days after Hall of Fame defensive end Richard Dent blamed former Bears head coach Mike Ditka for the team not repeating as Super Bowl champions after the 1985 season, teammate Tom Thayer defended his old coach.
Why did such a talented group of players only walk away with one ring? Hall of Fame defensive end Richard Dent blames Mike Ditka.
Now Broncos fans can call the audibles while Peyton Manning cheers them on.
As Rivera’s Panthers prepare to take on the Bears at Soldier Field on Sunday, the head coach knows just how good the 2012 Bears can be.
Though Lovie Smith still has another full season left on his contract, as is such with the NFL, talk of a possible extension for the head coach is already going on.
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the inaugural Presidential Quarterback Debate, sponsored by Citizens for Better Football.
This time, the NFL’s bluster didn’t matter.
If that was the “get well” game many expected for the Bears, we can conclude that the patient is still in need of observation.
Manning may have only one Super Bowl ring, but he doesn’t have to take a back seat to many. Perhaps Joe Montana, John Elway and Dan Marino.
The debate is old and tireless: where does Jay Cutler rank as a quarterback in today’s NFL? It generally ends with both parties agreeing to disagree on exactly where Cutler ranks, but no one ranks him outside the top 11 or 12.
Steve “Mongo” McMichael already has a Super Bow ring, so why not run for mayor?
Steve McMichael, who was a fan favorite as a member of Super Bowl-winning Chicago Bears, wants to add the word “mayor” to his resume.
Now, unless there is an unforeseen performance from Webb, Williams or a scrapheap left tackle that doesn’t appear to actually exist, chances seem slim that the Bears’ 26-year championship drought will end this fall.
The Bears earned the name Monster of the Midway, but with Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall, the 2012 Bears have something to brag about on offense, as well.
With the acquisition of Pro Bowl wide receiver Brandon Marshall, the Bears seemingly have a complete offensive attack.
As players arrived Tuesday at Olivet Nazarene University, the excitement of a promising 2012 season was already building with all the talk about high expectations put on the Bears by fans and the media.*
Now, the pressure rests on head coach Lovie Smith to win with what the GM has gotten him.
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.88
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- RT @Millennium_Park: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole … 9 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDCASE: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole htt… 9 hours ago