Suspects are being sought for robberies within the past two weeks in the South Side Fuller Park neighborhood.
Police are looking for two men who kidnapped a 15-year-old girl in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood, and investigators have released sketches of the suspects.
At 5:43 p.m. three men entered the Sprint store in the 1400 block of Division Street and showed a gun to an employee.
The two cousins charged in the death of a former St. Louis University volleyball player from Wheaton are now facing more charges for another crime.
Two Chicago men suspected of armed robbery were arrested early Monday following a foot chase across the Blue Line train tracks and the Eisenhower Expressway, police said.
Police in west suburban Forest Park are on the lookout for two suspects involved in a shooting over a cell phone this past weekend.
Demonstrators stood outside the mayor’s office to protest police brutality, though most of the alleged cases they cited happened in the suburbs, CBS 2’s Jim Williams reports.
Charges are expected against two suspects, after a pair of DePaul University students were robbed near their dormitory in the Lincoln Park neighborhood.
hicago Police officers were involved in another shooting overnight, this time during a foot chase in the Far South Side’s Washington Heights neighborhood.
Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Merrillville, Ind., man with the convenience store robbery and shooting last week that left a clerk dead.
In south suburban Harvey, a sting by police has ended with a robbery suspect critically shot, and another taken into custody. The two men are suspected in a string of tow truck robberies in Harvey and other south suburbs.
Police are investigating as many as eight suspects in the brutal beating and sexual assault of a teenage girl outside the Congress Theater in Logan Square.
Getting arrested in Aurora could soon cost even more.
A 19-year-old reputed gang member was ordered held without bail on Wednesday for allegedly beating a 14-year-old boy with a metal baseball bat last week, in what authorities said was a case of mistaken identity.
Two days after warning the public about the theft of electronic devices on Green Line trains, police arrested four suspects Thursday, the youngest being a 10-year-old boy.
The FBI and Orland Park police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the two men responsible for the armed robbery of a bank in the southwest suburb last month.
When holiday shoppers hit the stores Black Friday, so did a couple of grinches. Evanston police are investigating two Black Friday thefts, including one in which two suspects took money from a charity box in the northern suburb.
A Maywood police officer was charged Wednesday with swiping cash from suspects after he was captured in a federal sting operation earlier this week.
Police arrested two burglary suspects, including one with a prior burglary conviction, inside a vacant house after officers saw the pair hauling appliances from an east side home Friday.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!