Two teenagers were killed when the SUV they rode in crashed into a tree Monday night in north suburban Antioch, according to the Lake County Sheriff’s office.
Police in Riverside late Monday shut down an underage drinking party that attracted dozens of teens from across the western suburbs.
Three teenage boys were shot Saturday night in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.
It was another night of violence across Chicago, with five teenagers among the wounded in eight separate shootings.
Two Glen Ellyn teenagers are facing felony charges for allegedly shooting out car windows in three western suburbs.
Two teenagers were hospitalized after they jumped off a moving freight train they were playing on Saturday night on the Northwest Side.
The top law enforcement officer in Kane County says he is disappointed more parents aren’t showing up for eye-opening presentations on the use of heroin by teenagers in the exurban county west of Chicago.
An advocate for the legalization of marijuana says teens would never have been able to buy and sell pot at Stevenson High School in Lincolnshire, if the substance were legal and regulated.
An African-American teenager says he was attacked, strangled with a noose and racially taunted by three white youths because of his relationship with a suspect’s family member.
Four teenage boys were shot and critically wounded overnight after a shooting in the West Woodlawn neighborhood near Washington Park.
A 6-year-old girl was killed and two teenagers were wounded Sunday morning when someone fired shots into the living room of a home in the Englewood neighborhood.
A Michigan man was in federal custody after he was arrested last week for allegedly bringing a woman and two teenagers to south suburban Tinley Park to engage in prostitution at what he thought was a bachelor party.
Even though the calendar reads July and summer jobs are scarce for teens, the state of Illinois has hundreds of unfilled jobs for those 16-19 years old.
Illinois’ unemployment rate jumped a bit in May to 8.9 percent. The state’s teen unemployment rate is a whole another story.
Two students at a northwest Indiana middle school are the subject of a police investigation into nude pictures they allegedly sent to each other.
There are so many temptations for teenagers these days. So how do you keep them safe? CBS 2′s Mary Kay Kleist reports.
CBS 2’s Roseanne Tellez has this advice for saying, “No,” to your teenager, and sticking to it.
The worsening economy has now hit teenagers, and new statistics for Illinois show that African-American teens in particular are more likely to be without a job.
At least 15 people were shot and wounded in the city over the weekend, all on the South and Southwest sides.
State lawmakers have rejected a bill that would have given teenagers who had consensual sex a means of getting off the sex offender registry.
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!